Veteran's Armory List (RETIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join XPOFF Discord Here
Important: Starting it fresh! If you want on the list follow the rules below!

Last Update: 6/7/16

Welcome to the Veteran Account Armory List. I will update this thread as much as possible.

If you would like your character on the list just comment below or PM me.

Please clarify your character's class, specialization, and faction. Also provide a link to it's armory. Link with the spec that alt is on majority of the time!

Only BiS or near BiS characters will be posted in thread. This includes both gear and enchants.

Please try to let me know if you are going to be changing your specialization for a long period of time. I will try to keep up to switch, but a notice would help.

If you would like to be removed off the list, just leave a comment or PM me.

IF YOU SEE CLASSES THAT HAVE LEVELED OR LINKS THAT DON'T WORK, PM ME!

CLASSES WITH THE LETTER, "L" NEXT TO THEIR NAMES MEANS THEY'RE IN A FULL LEGION SET

Bump.

Pruned the list to only toons with BiS or Near-BiS. Grandfathered toons are listed after non-grandfathered toons, as the point of any armory list is to be a repository for new members to see what gear to acquire.

I will be adding Guilds and Battle Tags in the near future. If you would like me to add your UPDATED twink, leave it below. Same for guild and btags.

I will also re-prune after BFA hits.

Great work @Tollo. ;)

Only...........

I can’t believe my Huntard didn’t make the cut.......

I would have thought he’s close to BiS and also gf’d.

Check out Iceháwk in my signature.
Added. Just a heads up though: Once BFA hits, this list will be completely purged and will start from scratch. I want to keep it fresh for new users.

is that grandfathered toons don't really help new users - It's just an ego boost for existing members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread