Veteran's Armory List (RETIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. Are you talking going for the 6 agility and the vers trinket, because I use those on my agility set but it brings me down from roughly 2150 hp till roughly 1750 hp.
(Fully buffed , that is )

If you’re building for Stamina and have a level 120 main somewhere, I’d suggest the Dwarven War Horn heirloom trinket.

It’s +9 Stam with an on-use +5 Vers buff, and doesn’t take very long to get.

The Alliance trinket is useless, as it shares CD with Gladiator’s Medallion.

As for the other slot, Defending Champion heirloom is a better choice than Mark of Tyranny as it adds +5 Vers. Message Zazzyfraz who can help you farm it in a few hours time for 40k gold, if you have it.

I’d also upgrade your Bracer enchant. +3 Attack Power or +4 Stamina are BiS.

Also, never seen that weapon enchant before...is it any good? Does it Proc on Murder of Crows ticks? Is that why you’re running that build?

Overall, you’ve got a very unique and interesting setup, which is dope so props to you. I’d be genuinely curious to see how the epic crossbow + enchant + murder of crows compares to the “go-to” Naga Heartpiercer w/ Scope and Master Marksman talent.

Last edited:
Unless my vision was off the morning I checked the proc with murder of crows and it seemed to max me out on the buff. Or maybe I was confused but if my eyesight was right I don’t see how the heck it hasn’t been spread around.

even in a bg with regular proc it still stays there almost full time if I have a healer.

Unless my vision was off the morning I checked the proc with murder of crows and it seemed to max me out on the buff. Or maybe I was confused but if my eyesight was right I don’t see how the heck it hasn’t been spread around.

even in a bg with regular proc it still stays there almost full time if I have a healer.

How much extra Vers is it at full stacks at lvl 20?

flex those 2 bis quest epix while u can
def gon b a legacy set in like a month
:c

Sadly I have had these forever. Just hardly play retail :(

I copied over to the PTR and was saddened by the change but yes - legacy set for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread