US Veteran WSG Wargames

AlbinoCow

Vaco Del Blanco
Veteran is starting to pick back up in the wargame scene. Burg has a tournament type event on its way and there is always interest in doing pick-up wsg wargames. However a main problem we have been facing is the pool of players that mostly attend these pick-up wargames is a little shallow. We want to continue expanding so i invite anyone interested in coming to add burg to real id (ßurg#1313), Robbyjuana AKA DANIEL (Robbyjuana#1190) and me (Pexus#1333). Please know that u must have curse voice and a working mic. If you have not done any veteran wsg wargames this xpac i suggest u watch some of the videos of the ones we have been doing (I will also add these once i get them in order). We also want to help form some teams and get them experience playing together. So if u are a guild leader or have a group of friends u want to play with but need a few more to make a 10 man team, we can help with that greatly and even line up games for u so u can get used to each other in wargames. Burg is also looking to start a funding program soon, so if u are new to the bracket or want to play for a team on a different faction or need a specific class for the wargames then he may beable to help u. If u are in-experienced and don't have a guild / group of ppl u want to play with thats ok too. We can fit u into the pick-up wargames and help u, nearly everyone who plays them is considerate and willing to help if it means more ppl to play with. Just be able to listen and be told what to do.

As of right now the pick-up wargames happen randomly at any day, but they generally take off by 7-9pm EST more likely on weekends than not. The more ppl we can get, the more organized and scheduled these can become.

For the community to flourish we need everyones participation. Not just the leaders putting in their time. Things like this have a snowball effect, meaning the start up is slow and painful but once it gets going it grows at a great pace on its own. This is the most essential time and if u want to enjoy fun wargames and tournaments please spread the word and dont be shy about coming to participate urself or help in some other way. Thank you

Last edited:
I think we have to shuffle around the more veteran players into dif teams each time we have games in order to make the games flow with a more balanced feel.

The games the past couple days have been amazing (especially yesterday!). I really encourage anyone who hasn't tried it out to participate, its a lot better than the aids pugs.

As @Tiger said! These games have been awesome, very competitive! Yesterday was some of the best games I think we have had.

Anyone wanting to try it should add the BTags mentioned above! Would love new faces!

Bump. We've gotten a few new ppl interested in the vet games. This is the time to play and get in the games. Gain experience and perhaps create or join a potential team for upcoming tournaments or premades. Again add any of the battle tags listed on the first post, don't be shy.

Wheres my btag?
#feelsbadman

Users who are viewing this thread