Veteran warlock ?

kam

OG
Hi
Lately i have been playing a 29 destrolock with has been a lot more fun then i thought.

Im now thinking of making a lvl 20 veteran lock but i can't seem to find any good ones. Also i haven't seen any in game om aggramar.

Is this a good idea or will i just end up wasting a bg slot ?

Was thinking of going demo but not sure. Anyway please help :D

posted in wrong forum can mod please move, lols :) !

Got it moved for you. You can check out the armory list to find one, or possibly look up Cigar's warlock that is in <AP twinks>.

I don't have a vet lock but this is probably how I would gear it up:

Gloves: Gold-Flecked Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft (10/7) with Major Spellpower - Spell - World of Warcraft (6 SP)
Belt: Girdle of Nobility - Item - World of Warcraft (10/4/4) or Keller's Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft (12 int 4 stam)
Legs: Heirloom with Greater Cerulean Spellthread - Item - World of Warcraft (5 int 3 crit)
Boots: Spidersilk Boots - Item - World of Warcraft (9 int 10 stam) or Conspirator's Slippers - Item - World of Warcraft (7/7/7) with Minor Speed
Ring1: Lavishly Jeweled Ring - Item - World of Warcraft (8/5) with gift of vers or gift of haste
Ring2: Signet of the Third Fleet - Item - World of Warcraft (5 int 8 stam 7 crit) or Ring of Pardons - Item - World of Warcraft (7/7) if you can't get that
Trinket1: Heirloom Trinket
Trinket2: Defending Champion - Item - World of Warcraft (10 stam 7 vers 10% heal) or Inherited Mark of Tyranny - Item - World of Warcraft (10 stam 15% heal)
Wrists: Mindthrust Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft 7 int 4 stam) with Superior Spellpower - Spell - World of Warcraft (5 SP)
Chest: Heirloom with Peerless Stats - Spell - World of Warcraft (2 int 2 stam)
Cloak: Heirloom with gift of vers or haste
Shoulder: Heirloom with Greater Crane Wing Inscription - Item - World of Warcraft
Neck: Heirloom with vers or haste
Head: Heirloom (9 int 13 stam 12 haste) or Spellpower Goggles Xtreme - Item - World of Warcraft (18 int)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a vet lock but this is probably how I would gear it up:

Gloves: Gold-Flecked Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft (10/7) with Major Spellpower - Spell - World of Warcraft (6 SP)
Belt: Girdle of Nobility - Item - World of Warcraft (10/4/4) or Keller's Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft (12 int 4 stam)
Legs: Heirloom with Greater Cerulean Spellthread - Item - World of Warcraft (5 int 3 crit)
Boots: Spidersilk Boots - Item - World of Warcraft (9 int 10 stam) or Conspirator's Slippers - Item - World of Warcraft (7/7/7) with Minor Speed
Ring1: Lavishly Jeweled Ring - Item - World of Warcraft (8/5) with gift of vers or gift of haste
Ring2: Signet of the Third Fleet - Item - World of Warcraft (5 int 8 stam 7 crit) or Ring of Pardons - Item - World of Warcraft (7/7) if you can't get that
Trinket1: Heirloom Trinket
Trinket2: Defending Champion - Item - World of Warcraft (10 stam 7 vers 10% heal) or Inherited Mark of Tyranny - Item - World of Warcraft (10 stam 15% heal)
Wrists: Mindthrust Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft 7 int 4 stam) with Superior Spellpower - Spell - World of Warcraft (5 SP)
Chest: Heirloom with Peerless Stats - Spell - World of Warcraft (2 int 2 stam)
Cloak: Heirloom with gift of vers or haste
Shoulder: Heirloom with Greater Crane Wing Inscription - Item - World of Warcraft
Neck: Heirloom with vers or haste
Head: Heirloom (9 int 13 stam 12 haste) or Spellpower Goggles Xtreme - Item - World of Warcraft (18 int)
Thanks man thats a good guide

Users who are viewing this thread