Veteran Quick Start Gearing Guide [BFA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoA gun with +4 damage scope is better than everything except for Naga Heartpiercer with +4 scope and even then the difference is unnoticeable.
nah, fam! it's all about that epic gale-force scrub-life.

I see, but what is the reasoning behind that choice? Is it because the BoA gun gives a good amount of critical strike over the other weapons? Because comparatively, they tend to have more base damage. Also, sorry but could you please reply to my edit on the previous post too? Haha.

I see, but what is the reasoning behind that choice? Is it because the BoA gun give a good amount of critical strike over the other weapons? Because comparatively, they tend to have more base damage. Also, sorry but could you please reply to my edit on the previous post too? Haha.
scales your aimed shots higher than bg crates without +4.

I see, but what is the reasoning behind that choice? Is it because the BoA gun gives a good amount of critical strike over the other weapons? Because comparatively, they tend to have more base damage. Also, sorry but could you please reply to my edit on the previous post too? Haha.
It scales to like 60 agi or some crazy shit.
Another question: Are purple Foreman Leggings really that good? I've been farming that guy for nearly a month now, probably closing in 1k kills or more and didn't drop it yet XD I dropped blue Quickblade BG leggings with 6/6 crit/versatility and was wondering if Foreman would really be superior. Also, armor kits would be the best thing to put into these soulbound leggings, right?
Just rock BG rare if you want, you'll be fine.
Blue foreman's is good too because you can enchant it.

It scales to like 60 agi or some crazy shit.

Just rock BG rare if you want, you'll be fine.
Blue foreman's is good too because you can enchant it.

Oh, that sounds insane. Didn't know it scaled that high. And alright, I'll stick with the BG rare for now then. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread