[Veteran] 20 Priest

Prophit

Grandfathered
Shíeld

Rate My Twink

So I just finished my Priest Twink, this is what I consider BiS. Went with Magefist Gloves w/ Glove Reinforcement rather than Serpents Gloves w/ Spell Power.

25% Haste
5% Versatility
Felt this was a nice balance.

189 Spell Power with Weapon Enchant and Insignia Trinket Equipped
196 Spell Power with dual Discerning Eye of the Beast Trinkets

Let me know what you think. I'm considering race changing to Blood Elf as I find I am not using the troll racial all that often.

How much HP in bgs with that set up? as a healer I'd recommend rolling with a defensive trinket > intellect trinket, especially as a squishy disc.

sapphire spellthread, a proc based weapon enchant would be better imo with so many instant casts / dots / high haste, spider silk boots / ghamoo-ra's bind.

not sure what you normally do but big hp is important as a disc in pvp, plus your heals are op enough so it's viable

Crit neck
Mm with armor kit
Peerless stats to chest or stamina
Ghamooras belt
Spidersilk boots with minor speed
Argas ring
Defending champion trinket

Gift of haste on everything
EF possible for MH as it's almost a for sure proc on first dot
Tome of Dawn for offhand possibly
Robe of Kelris will probably be BiS for Legion so keep it.
Leg enchant to mine.

Troll is BiS, don't change. 1 sec flash heals are srsbsn.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much HP in bgs with that set up? as a healer I'd recommend rolling with a defensive trinket > intellect trinket, especially as a squishy disc.

sapphire spellthread, a proc based weapon enchant would be better imo with so many instant casts / dots / high haste, spider silk boots / ghamoo-ra's bind.

not sure what you normally do but big hp is important as a disc in pvp, plus your heals are op enough so it's viable

Do not listen to this trash, he is right about stat priority, but your shield is what is most important.

Crit neck
Mm with armor kit
Peerless stats to chest or stamina
Ghamooras belt
Spidersilk boots with minor speed
Argas ring
Defending champion trinket

Gift of haste on everything
EF possible for MH as it's almost a for sure proc on first dot
Tome of Dawn for offhand possibly
Robe of Kelris will probably be BiS for Legion so keep it.
Leg enchant to mine.

Troll is BiS, don't change. 1 sec flash heals are srsbsn.

These are all nice suggestions.
With heals, especially a priest, you have to balance your playstyle with your health and spell power. You have to remember, that shield is only going have a 50% up time.
I am been really seriously considering trying out tarantula silk sash on my healers, as opposed to Ghamoora's Band.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

These are all nice suggestions.
With heals, especially a priest, you have to balance your playstyle with your health and spell power. You have to remember, that shield is only going have a 50% up time.
I am been really seriously considering trying out tarantula silk sash on my healers, as opposed to Ghamoora's Band.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Yea int does almost nothing at this level. If you look at discerning eye vs defending the int grants another 23 to your flash heal. Vs like 273 health... Its all about getting the heal there faster then the burst and surviving the opener. You need the HP to actually get a juke off too.

Troll is great for responding to pressure. No other class as an on use like that. Everything else is so flat...

Users who are viewing this thread