VET WEEKEND STARTS NOW

ok someone log into their f2ps & vets and tell us what happens :)

if ur all too scared i'll do it when i get on my laptop big balls innit

i killed a wolf & it gave me the message "starter edition level cap reached" but it gave me +252xp
upload_2019-3-21_8-8-51.png

just as a little bit of info

on my f2p currently. no auto level, no xp gains.

really? the thing i posted earlier was on a pure f2p account - with the wolf - and i was gaining xp
i tested my unsubbed vet and when i picked herbs i got 700xp per herb, purple xp bar not blue

i'm getting xp gains on everything :L

no auto levels though

really? the thing i posted earlier was on a pure f2p account - with the wolf - and i was gaining xp
i tested my unsubbed vet and when i picked herbs i got 700xp per herb, purple xp bar not blue

i'm getting xp gains on everything :L

no auto levels though
its possible that I've hit the banked XP cap limit and you havent? Maybe?

All my transmog on my new vet toon costs 0 gold... is that a thing? Void elf is supposed to be 1/2 off, not free... right?

Logged in by accident luckily I had no bank exp now I hope when this event ends it doesn't mess with my characters queueing into BG I remember that use to be a bug. Till than I'll play my main though I'm already reminded why I don't like the feel of endgame PvP.

so if im reading correctly, f2p wont gain any auto levels but i can enchant all my gear and turn my char into a "vet"?

so if im reading correctly, f2p wont gain any auto levels but i can enchant all my gear and turn my char into a "vet"?

yes, you're correct

the only way to fuck this up is to log in, NOT lock your xp, and play until you inevitably level up

just remember to unlock your xp when you're done playing at some point before the free thing ends
noooo

If I understand Visagex accurately, he's asking if this is a free way to turn a F2P into a vet, and thats not what it is. Trial accounts havent been given free game time (at least I havent).

If you sub your trial account and have any banked XP, your character will level when you log it in.

Yeah, no F2P Pure clients are getting anything from this. I've tested it on US, EU, and TW.

upload_2019-3-20_21-28-50.png

oh. i see.
i mistook my pure f2p actually gaining xp as an indicator that i would level eventually if i kept going i.e. being subbed temporarily but i suppose that was just banked xp collecting normally

Time to check your old accounts if you have em, found a couple leg enchants I forgot I had... :rolleyes:

dVanacN.png

(last pic is value at level 20, had to stick em on BoA or they soulbind. Mage required to use, not to wear.)

i have to ask, am i fucking stupid and missing something or can unsubbed vets not get bg pops until the 24th(*without bug)

if we have xp on we level, and if we have xp off we get infinite queue timer with the dead 29s

i dont have a problem with this, i'm just making sure i'm not making some critical error

Users who are viewing this thread