EU+US vet war

kimchiqt

Legend
ive been looking for a BiS list for a vet war thats non GF'd could anyone make any suggestions or point me in a direction please.

ive been looking for a BiS list for a vet war thats non GF'd could anyone make any suggestions or point me in a direction please.

It's a shame that nobody has responded to you yet, but I can help a bit if you still need it. I'm assuming you're on a purely Vet account, and as some other people have mentioned in other threads, your best bet is Dungeon BoPs off bosses since the loot scales to your level.

To find what loot you can get from each boss, simply press shift+J or manually open the Adventure Guide, go to the Dungeon tab, and select the appropriate dungeon (Black Fathom Deeps, Deadines, Ragefire Chasm, Shadowfang Keep, The Stockade, or Wailing Caverns). Then click on the treasure chest icon on the right tab, then click on Gear Filter and select your class.

Now I'm not an expert by any means when it comes to Level 20 Warrior stat priorities, or softcaps, but I would assume Str > Haste > Crit = Versa. But if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will step in to correct me. With that in mind, I would go for the following BoPs from the dungeons:

Helm: Snake-Charmer's Casque (WC)
Neck: Hook Charm Necklace (BFD)
Shoulders: Thick Shellplate Shoulders (BFD)
Back: Glowing Lizardscale Cloak (WC) or Cape of the Brotherhood (DM) or Glowing Thresher Cape (BFD)
Chest: Phantom Armor (SFK)
Wrist: Rift Bracers (SFK)
Hands: Algae Fists (BFD)
Waist: Cast Iron Waistplate (TS)
Legs: Greaves of the Misguided (SFK)
Feet: Savage Trodders (WC)
Finger: Silverlaine's Family Seal (SFK) and Murloc Oppressor's Band (BFD)

Again, you can easily find alternative choices to these pieces of gear through the Adventure Guide. Also I didn't include any GF'ed or special event/holiday items, and I'm not quite sure which trinkets are available now. But I would highly recommend running the currently available Headless Horseman dungeon (until 10/31), for other *epic* helmet and ring options.

PS: I'm not gonna lie... halfway through making this, I was thinking "Damn this is a lot of work for someone who might not even need this $#!? anymore." Lol

But hopefully it'll be helpful to the OP or someone else in the future.

Last edited:
There's actually a green helm that's better than that from stonetalon, equipped on my main in my sig. For finger I'd use demon band

Nice! Thanks guys. I was just trying to put together a quick and dirty gear guide to help the OP.

It's nice to see that there are still quest rewards and engineering items that are better options! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A good choice for one or both weapons could be executioner sword- see lots of folks running it at 20 and it's a vendor item with good stats. But don't take my word for it, I don't play this class at all. Just passing on what I've seen since I suppose you still need a weapon suggestion.

Although you might be a little light on survival if you aren't running enchants or engi or anything, and you might be better off using the weapon from random BG crates, which has a lot of stats besides strength.

I’ve seen some Warriors dual wielding https://www.wowhead.com/item=7956/bronze-warhammer if u wanna stack Str. It’s crafted with Blacksmithing.
I also think a https://www.wowhead.com/item=6909/strike-of-the-hydra off-hand is a good option for Fury. The Poison DoT procs fairly frequently.
I personally like to stack Str, but I guess having Crusader doesn’t make that as important. If u stack Stam for survivability that’s would be a good outcome. Comes down to play style. I like to see big dents in health when I hit, hence the Str stack on my Warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread