Vet for long time just dinged 21

Nutsmite

I had unsubbed account for like a year, been playing my rogue 1h ago. Came back just now, got the wow update, logged to my rogue again, did some quests and dinged 21. Well R.I.P to my little guy, probably lost dorever. What's more odd is that I logged out and turns out all my 20+ characters are accessible. And I have no gametime on my bnet account. I re-launched the whole game and that's still the case. What in the hell man I couldn't care less about lvl 60 give me back my gamebreaking rogue for Christ's sake.
Anyway, happened to anyone here?

Same here. I do not have any Game Time. I have noticed I am getting xp by killing mobs on my lvl 20 right after today's update.

Lol I can access all my lvl 50+ chars without any game time? WTF

It sucks, I heard the legend, that it happenned 2 years ago aswell, free game time for WoW Bday. Thank god I noticed the exp flowing again. It's Blizzard's way to tell us "Grats 21! Happy birthday Motherfuckers!"

Anything else? :D

Had to step away for a bit, I would also recommend doing the DK starting zone in Wotlk classic to unlock the Frostbrood mount

Edit: Nevermind, doesn't work sadly, only for retail

Last edited:
Sorry to hear @Nutsmite that sux hard. Hopefully u get a favourable response.

I seem to recall they may have done something similar last time where it’s not announced until they do it. It caught several people out last time also.

I think @Fang is spot on :KEKW:

dug up the grave of 20s just to poop in their mouths one last time.
gj notifying your players about important things ahead of time, blizz.
at least i know how tooltips on beta have been reworded, so i can prepare for that a month in advance.

I feel for you guys ,man. I don't think people outside of this community realize just how important a level is. Some people have years of work into one character. If one of my 25s leveled out I would devastated. Hopefully you can get it reverted. Keep us updated-- that sucks

Damn, luckily i logged out yesterday cuz i was too dumb to know how invasions worked

If my warr leveled i dunno what I'd do lmao i got like 12 years on that character

maybe it's time to create a Dranei rogue now. All the gear has been trashed anyway. My hellscream heirlooms don't have primary stat anymore.

Yes, it's a complete gear reset with this patch, enchants aren't a big deal with so many possible item upgrades, and taking the opportunity to make one of the new race/class combos sounds like a great idea.

A cool thing... I can use that free shadowlands boost on my old main. boom 50 and free shit gear. but mounts and farming can happen.
[doublepost=1668729463,1668729378][/doublepost]oh... I called out to work. Blizz fucks up my toon and I am going to play all weekend.
[doublepost=1668729569][/doublepost]a final shit post. This bullshit situation motivated me to finally sign up for this forum. I have lurked for years.

Man I was thinking they should be doing a free weekend again soon. Appreciate this post!

Users who are viewing this thread