Vet account.........XP lock

XXXX

Grandfathered
I tried to search this, but no luck. I had a free 10 day trial that i used recently, to update some gear, and now I noticed that I have to lock my xp everytime I relog in. Is this something new, or some bug? Anyone else with the same issue? Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge when you log onto a toon with locked XP on an unsubbed account it turns your xp back on

You don't even need to lock it when your game time runs out since you cant level past 20 and do not earn any experience once you hit 20.

Thing is when you resub u gotta lock again.... (And I didn't see your post as we posted at nearly the same time)

Well he did not mention anything about re-subbing to the game, he just made it sound like he had to lock his exp everytime he logs into the game which is false.

My level 10 twink's EXP is locked atm and I am playing as Veteran status. It stays locked everytime I log in.

Yeah but OP is retarded.

I almost learnt this the hard way :(

I went Vet and let my sub ran out, but prior to this I had spent all my gold (not that I had much) on my 20 Warrior, buying lots of mog sets, all the rare two-handers etc etc, and then after being Vet for some time, I purchsed another month so I could make a Vet Huntard, and I was innocently playing on my Warrior and thank goodness I realised that I was once again earning XP. I was doing arena and having great success, too easy to be honest........ thankfully I started to question myself as to why it was too easy, then after one of the battles I realised I had earnt XP, and was like, WTF............ Then I noticed my XP bar about to tick over to 21, so I raced to SW and locked my XP.

Man I would have raged real bad if my Warrior hit 21 after everything I'd spent on her.

So yes, if unsubbed, then you re-sub, your XP Lock comes off and you need to lock it again, once only though.

I must warn you that technically when your sub runs out sometimes you still have some time to be fully deactivated and you could still gain xp and invite. you prob already notice this even after u get the ingame notice u can still do some p2p stuff, starter messages do pop up but xp doesn't stop.

I almost learnt this the hard way :(

I went Vet and let my sub ran out, but prior to this I had spent all my gold (not that I had much) on my 20 Warrior, buying lots of mog sets, all the rare two-handers etc etc, and then after being Vet for some time, I purchsed another month so I could make a Vet Huntard, and I was innocently playing on my Warrior and thank goodness I realised that I was once again earning XP. I was doing arena and having great success, too easy to be honest........ thankfully I started to question myself as to why it was too easy, then after one of the battles I realised I had earnt XP, and was like, WTF............ Then I noticed my XP bar about to tick over to 21, so I raced to SW and locked my XP.

Man I would have raged real bad if my Warrior hit 21 after everything I'd spent on her.

So yes, if unsubbed, then you re-sub, your XP Lock comes off and you need to lock it again, once only though.

Lmao I made a huge mistake with one of my old 20s I was like why is this Q taking ages and then all I saw was half geared people and it didn't hit me until I dinged 21, that's when I really started paying attention to my XP bars ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread