EU+US Versatility in Legion

Liarea

Grandfathered
As most of you probably all ready know, spirit will be converted into versatility.

That means that us twinks will have 20 Vers gems at our disposal. I'm interested in seeing some number crunching as to whether or not it is worth gemming full vers (especially now that we get all socket bonuses regardless of what we gem), as opposed to gemming full strength/int/agi, like most of us currently do.

I suspect vers to be inferior for most dps classes. But I'm interested in seeing how it stacks up for tanks.

I put 15 gems into my gear on the PTR and got to around 25%. With more sockets/socket slots and the proper enchants, I suspect this number to go as high as 35%.

Keep in mind it's 20 Vers vs 10 Str/Int/Agi. Let me here your thoughts.

Gems/enchants won't do anything in pvp.
Versa is never going to be better than primaries for damage.

So that leaves versa as a stat for tanks in pve exclusively. I think it's going to continue to be better than the other wod enchants, but I doubt it'll outweigh dodge/parry/stam gems in terms of survival. You'll be able to reach ~15-20% damage reduction by going full retard versa gear, but that means sacrificing ilvl which is counterproductive since ilvl also gives you damage reduction.

Is that database with scaleable enchants updated yet?

It seems like a lot changed, especially for +Stamina enchants, but also the +Stats enchants and such.

Users who are viewing this thread