Venomstrike or BOA Bow

Veechard

Legend
I have done a lot of testing with both of these bows and I’ve come to a conclusion. Keep in mind I have 1% hit from racial and don’t need the hit from BOA. I personally think Venom is better and here is why:

Both bows and almost the same high and low end damage, however Venom is 0.4 seconds faster which breaks down to 1.98 speed after all is said and done. No glove or weapon haste enchants

Crit from the BOA bow is only about 0.3%. And as mentioned before I don’t need the hit, so boils down to speed and the proc. When it comes to speed, killing casters is a lot easier with the venomstrike, and it pushes them back more. Combine the proc with it, and venomstrike to me is the go to bow

When it comes to average amount of crits you will do, yes your crit is only around 25% however with venom you can get an extra shot over every 10 seconds roughly, that can crit as well

Thoughts? This goes against the video on YouTube of the orc hunter 19 twink who has a full breakdown guide for 19 hunters in wrath. Will provide links if needed

Huh? Don't people use the BOA gun because you can get 4.5 DPS ammo instead of 3.5 DPS arrows? Plus higher top end.

Users who are viewing this thread