Vendetta

radha

Guys simple question: has anyone seen vendetta drop after tbc release?

I have done 70~ rfk runs with no luck in zone drops in general, no plains ring pugilist bracers mantle of thieves or vendetta.

Do we have any info on it dropping after tbc classic release?

its very weird since half of the instance is level 25 mobs, half is level 26 bosses are 27..

any info?

This was an issue back in the day as well. In vanilla they had huge level ranges for the mobs in many of the leveling dungeons and in order to narrow that, they lowered the higher levels to lower levels in TBC.

The way loot is done appears to be done is in 2 ways. First, there is some loot specific to location. Then the loot tables seem to have the random drops be a set required level below the mob’s level, so for blues it’s something like minus 3 or 4 from the mob level.

The bottom line is that when they squished instanced mob levels together, they either pushed rare blues off the loot table, or made them so rare it may be hundreds, if not thousands of runs before you’d ever see them. I’m not sure I ever saw confirmation of looting for rare items after the dungeon nerfs. The items you mentioned and even Shadowfang for the 19s became extremely rare as a result.

I haven't personally looted a Vendetta or Mantle from rfk but since tbc i have got 2 staff of shades, slaghammer, plains ring, wolfclaw gloves and Pysan's. I am at about 65runs in since I started this farm. I have even went across the street to RFD and got a Quillward harness and Ebony Boneclub. Gnomer hasn't been so nice I haven't found one boe and im at about 30runs in that place as of today. They do drop but like Odal was saying the mob loot system has got to be in shambles cuz shit just doesn't seem right. I have even literally done a SM lib run when i was farming deadmans for my 29 hunter i killed every mob and not one boe green dropped..

I got one drop, can't remember if it was during Vanilla or TBC but 99% it was during TBC.

Users who are viewing this thread