vB4 Reinstall From Scratch -- Later Today

Myrm

Legend
Hey all.

The internal server errors are ticking me off.

I am going to be deleting all of the core vB files and reuploading them from scratch and then reinstalling each plugin from scratch as well. Also, what I am going to be doing is making sure all of the plugins are working properly and aren't outdated.

Bare with me as I try to get everything back to working order.

Thanks!

Hey all.

The internal server errors are ticking me off.

I am going to be deleting all of the core vB files and reuploading them from scratch and then reinstalling each plugin from scratch as well. Also, what I am going to be doing is making sure all of the plugins are working properly and aren't outdated.

Bare with me as I try to get everything back to working order.

Thanks!

Shane I have a vb5 license if you are interrested in lending it, I havnt used it for ~1 year and I do not expect to use it anytime soon incase you want to lend it? As what I originally wanted to use it for have died out. You can send me a PM if interrested.

Best regards Shamatix.

Shane I have a vb5 license if you are interrested in lending it, I havnt used it for ~1 year and I do not expect to use it anytime soon incase you want to lend it? As what I originally wanted to use it for have died out. You can send me a PM if interrested.

Best regards Shamatix.

Thanks for the offer. I have a vB5 license as well. Unfortunately, vB5 is worse than vB4. On top of that, migrating the skin would be a pain in the butt.

It`s just a software reinstallation, right?
Nothing in the databases` getting touched, that is, we get to keep all our posts, PMs, settings, likes et cetera?

So, the Internal Server Error was an issue with the host, not with the software.

So, we have moved hosts again.

Those errors should be gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread