Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

EU+US vanilla pvp -was this ever a thing on your server?

Discussion in 'Level 50-59' started by Naxxramaskid, Jul 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Naxxramaskid

Naxxramaskid Everybody Hates Naxxkid

man this sub forum is dead =/.

just seeing the number 59 brings back some old memories. back in vanilla i played a horde shadow priest on a german server named anub'arak. on this particular server various players stayed at level 59 and farmed the pvp ranks in the 50-59 instead of the 60 bracket.

rank 11/lieutenant general (sturmreiter in german <3) rewarded the pvp mounts that were usable at level 59 and quite a few players managed to obtain said rank and mounts. i'm not sure anymore if the rare quality pvp set was available for 59s or not. i think my warlock friend used the set but that might just be my imagination going wild.

anyway was 59 pvp rank farming a thing on your server / in your region and has one of those characters / armories survived the expansions?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  2. OP
    Naxxramaskid

on a bumpy side not: 59 to 60 took forever to level.

3. warpigs

warpigs Member

There were several 59s on ruin that had the epic mount rank. Can't remember what server(s) they were from.

Don't think there were any on my server, but I wasn't playing at 59 in vanilla.

4. OP
    Naxxramaskid

great 59 you got there. as far as i remember the rank Legionnaire unlocked the rare pvp chest. were you able to equip said item?

5. warpigs

warpigs Member

I actually get access to the whole set: helm, shoudlers, chest, gloves, legs and boots.

6. Nodoka

Nodoka Contributor

Didnt have a 59 twink back in vanilla yet I had a 58 twink on Nostalrius o_O

7. Omghax

Omghax Grandfathered

Vanilla 59s PVP was some of my favorite times in wow. I only was lucky enough to be a part of the bracket for a few months before BC dropped but it was so much fun. I was in Phantasamagorical on Durotan. Before cross server BGs we got maybe 1 -2 matches a night before the horde stopped queuing. Then cross server hit and it was like heaven.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)