EU+US vanilla pvp -was this ever a thing on your server?

Naxxramaskid

Everybody Hates Naxxkid
man this sub forum is dead =/.

just seeing the number 59 brings back some old memories. back in vanilla i played a horde shadow priest on a german server named anub'arak. on this particular server various players stayed at level 59 and farmed the pvp ranks in the 50-59 instead of the 60 bracket.

rank 11/lieutenant general (sturmreiter in german <3) rewarded the pvp mounts that were usable at level 59 and quite a few players managed to obtain said rank and mounts. i'm not sure anymore if the rare quality pvp set was available for 59s or not. i think my warlock friend used the set but that might just be my imagination going wild.

anyway was 59 pvp rank farming a thing on your server / in your region and has one of those characters / armories survived the expansions?

Last edited:
Vanilla 59s PVP was some of my favorite times in wow. I only was lucky enough to be a part of the bracket for a few months before BC dropped but it was so much fun. I was in Phantasamagorical on Durotan. Before cross server BGs we got maybe 1 -2 matches a night before the horde stopped queuing. Then cross server hit and it was like heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread