Vanilla Naxxramas Timewalking CONFIRMED!!

Hey...

RUDE.

Same. I'm just mad I don't still have all my Naxx geared 60 twinks :(

Ok I'll admit the Title is click-bait but damn, that dude's editing skills are simply amazing. Blizz should hire him to do WoW Trailers. NM, I just found out Blizzard already hired him at the end of 2016.

Last edited:
It's possible that the 7.3 trailer will be partially done by him, if not directed because of his employment.

Trailer was insanely good but is this coming to timewarped for real? I confused
While the Title is click-bait, I'm beginning to wonder though. He put this video out June 1st and it has bits of BT at the end which IS Timewalking now, so I'm hoping Naxx will too. However, can you imagine the shit show of KT as Timewalking?

While the Title is click-bait, I'm beginning to wonder though. He put this video out June 1st and it has bits of BT at the end which IS Timewalking now, so I'm hoping Naxx will too. However, can you imagine the shit show of KT as Timewalking?
Very well could be. I could really see future expansions as a "play the content you like" where everything scales. Aside from another LK expansion or actually doing things with Titans I don't know if there's much left for them.

Amazing what a little trailer can do, I could get super pumped to play 60s right now and I've never touched them before.

I really want to get into making content like this. Probably very difficult though.

His ahnqiraj one was even better, the part where Veknilash just slashes the whole raid with an explosion....

Users who are viewing this thread