EU+US Vanilla Level 1

Jonjonho

Veteran
So I'm trying to have a 1 twink on a private vanilla server: nighthaven.

If any of u wanna tag along I'll give you the gold to do it. I can also help with medicine pouch or whatever it is we need to get.

Anyway, I can't find any guide on what to do for a vanilla twink. Youtube videos suck. Is there any guide for especially rogue or warrior? I also wanna know which items to snipe on AH, for any class.

Also this guy named his video: "Lvl 1 Twink vs Hogger - Vanilla WoW" but as far as I can see you can't learn sword weapon skill on a rogue before level 10. It would be cool to use Keen Machete or Fine Scimitar. So I'm a little confused.

www youtube com / watch?v=FuHBgv8Fuy4

Last edited:
I have a LoT in Anathema lightscope
Very very dead so...

And btw, the fmp grind un vanilla is horrible, you can spent hours and hours and hours

That must be a bug/glitch or maybe intended, but if its a real vanilla server you should be able to learn it at level 1.
Also, i'm interested in joining, is the server a x1 vanilla like? If so i would prob need alot of help cuz vanilla leveling (aka Grinding) is something i hate.

Well it's a real vanilla server, but when I talk to weapon master in SW it shows level 10 required to learn sword skill. So level 1 rogues are left with only 1 dagger, which is still fine pvp-wise but it doesn't look cool.

You can add me as friend: Mpregolas and Kyce (ally)

Good thing is they have a shop and sell vanity items, there's an item for 25 eur (I know it's overpriced) that stops you from getting xp. https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/65149-shop-item-twinks-insignia/

You can't whisper until level 10 so I suggest leveling at least one character to 10 and then contact me and make your twink.
[doublepost=1527986936,1527986713][/doublepost]
I have a LoT in Anathema lightscope
Very very dead so...

And btw, the fmp grind un vanilla is horrible, you can spent hours and hours and hours

Can you give me some tips? Like rogues can't use swords right? But they must the best class to play at 1. Which items and enchants are bis for rogue. Any tips for warrior?(Because I really wanna use a fine scimitar or keen machete)

I also wanna know best way to do things without getting too much xp. Like should I be summoned to booty bay (to go to durotar in future) and run to gurubashi arena from there? things like that...

Last edited:
Normally you couldn't learn sword skills as a lvl 1 rog in vanilla. "Simple Dagger" should be BiS, everything else is just enchanted gear from Vendors, "Linen Cloak" from Tailoring, and "Squealers Belt" which drops from a mob in the Tauren Starting area. +8 agi/+100 hp libram on legs, Lifestealing/+15 agi on wep (Lifestealing was way better imo). You could get someone to kill Defias Mobs for you, so you can loot the Defias Mask as a Rogue, but i'm not entirely sure if you could enchant the Mask with libram's in vanilla o_O i've never done that.

I dont remember the enchant names atm, but there was: +3 agi/70 Armor/5 all Resistances on Cloak, +100 HP on Chest, +9 stam on Bracers, +7 stam/agi/Minor Speed on Boots, +7 agi on Gloves. and some more..

I guess Warriors were the only ones who could wear swords til lvl 10, Paladins had maces etc.

There isn't rly much to snipe, except healing pots and elixirs.. maybe some Explosive Rockets or an Squealers Belt, but it's easy to farm them by yourself.

Normally you couldn't learn sword skills as a lvl 1 rog in vanilla. "Simple Dagger" should be BiS, everything else is just enchanted gear from Vendors, "Linen Cloak" from Tailoring, and "Squealers Belt" which drops from a mob in the Tauren Starting area. +8 agi/+100 hp libram on legs, Lifestealing/+15 agi on wep (Lifestealing was way better imo). You could get someone to kill Defias Mobs for you, so you can loot the Defias Mask as a Rogue, but i'm not entirely sure if you could enchant the Mask with libram's in vanilla o_O i've never done that.

I dont remember the enchant names atm, but there was: +3 agi/70 Armor/5 all Resistances on Cloak, +100 HP on Chest, +9 stam on Bracers, +7 stam/agi/Minor Speed on Boots, +7 agi on Gloves. and some more..

I guess Warriors were the only ones who could wear swords til lvl 10, Paladins had maces etc.

There isn't rly much to snipe, except healing pots and elixirs.. maybe some Explosive Rockets or an Squealers Belt, but it's easy to farm them by yourself.

Well thanks for help mate. There's really no guide about this. But you said vendor gear while there is one http://classicdb.ch/?item=7189

Also how is lifestealing better than crusader?

Last edited:
Well thanks for help mate. There's really no guide about this. But you said vendor gear while there is one http://classicdb.ch/?item=7189

Also how is lifestealing better than crusader?

Like Illeezz said

Simple dagger is BiS weapon, i farmed It in Durotar
+8agi libram on RDM don't work
Dont waste your money in formal Dangui, you can enchant any chest

And, for the exp:

The best is being Alliance, you get ported by a warlock in SW, then you can go to goldshire to duel
The next summon in booty bay/ratchel and you can go straight to orcs/Trolls starting zone to pvp, when you finish, just use hs, u can go there everytime

And then you'll be able to go to 2 more zones without being in risk of leveling to 2
That could be to farm RDM for pure swag and FMP for pure BiS

Like Illeezz said

Simple dagger is BiS weapon, i farmed It in Durotar
+8agi libram on RDM don't work
Dont waste your money in formal Dangui, you can enchant any chest

And, for the exp:

The best is being Alliance, you get ported by a warlock in SW, then you can go to goldshire to duel
The next summon in booty bay/ratchel and you can go straight to orcs/Trolls starting zone to pvp, when you finish, just use hs, u can go there everytime

And then you'll be able to go to 2 more zones without being in risk of leveling to 2
That could be to farm RDM for pure swag and FMP for pure BiS

What weapon enchant and why?

For a warrior, str>agi in lvl 1?

Last edited:
What weapon enchant and why?

For a warrior, str>agi in lvl 1?

+15agi / lifestealing / crusader

Just try with these or try to have all 3

And for warriors idk, with agi you have more dodge, but with strenght you can pwn in one hit :p

If u have locked xp, then i can say just this..
On majority of p.servers is everything stackable, in my experience .. Food + rum + Elixirs + scrolls (farm via vendors and drop) + events things + "dragon slayer" buff + buff from high lvls..
[doublepost=1529191656,1529191531][/doublepost]Wotlk free (cuz exp lock as basic wotlk kit) but still.. Buffed af.. And on vanilla can be more mindblowind..

Attachments

• mutante.JPG
    mutante.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,470
Btw: IF u got some MC sharpening stones https://classicdb.ch/?spell=22757 , u can aply them via trade ;) and if u use NON-BoE/P weps, u can also on another char farm raptors in ungoro, when they die, is chance to aply poison on your wep what u have equiped in moment of his death . But u must choose, charpening stone or poison .

Also for warrior dont forget have multiple shields.. With blok/stam/spirit (yes spirit)/armor and with spikes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread