<UTBTC> <Epic> <MYT B Team> LF Hunter

kidney

Legend
Currently a core group of Epic, USE THE BOOST, and some Dominate people are forming a team on Arthas in MYT. We need 1 hunter to fill our 10 man. We prefer someone really skilled like a rank 1 player or 3000 rated RBG.

Message me on Arthas if you wanna win $.

Kidneypopper#1850

Just for the record they are not the MYT B team they are a different team operating out of the guild....these guys are pro as can be so don't look at them through the B team lens lol. :) If we made one combined team with them I have no doubt many of them would be on the top team.

The highest people in the world are about 2600 in rbg so finding 3k rated players is gonna be a hard requirement haha, gl though

Still looking! Add my b.tag and msg me so we can get into a vent and talk.

Forgot to add we can AGM pretty much every drop for you too.

The highest people in the world are about 2600 in rbg so finding 3k rated players is gonna be a hard requirement haha, gl though

I think he was being sarcastic.

Just for the record they are not the MYT B team they are a different team operating out of the guild....these guys are pro as can be so don't look at them through the B team lens lol

Big guilds often have too many good players to fit on one 10 man.

One thing I'd suggest if you guys value endgame exp is to head over to the arena and BG forums and make a post. Also you could try alliance side of the larger pvp servers

Currently a core group of Epic, USE THE BOOST, and some Dominate people are forming a team on Arthas in MYT. We need 1 hunter to fill our 10 man. We prefer someone really skilled like a rank 1 player or 3000 rated RBG.

Message me on Arthas if you wanna win $.

Kidneypopper#1850

Needs more kidneypopper on his orc rogue.

You should legit ask iznvm.

What you need to do Kidney is dig deep, hire an private investigator and locate Fael and Lucid IMO.

May I suggest you change you team names to colors instead of "A" and "B".
Red, blue, green, snicker doodle, tangerine, argent...
You know how fragile twink egos can be.
Good luck/have fun!

/cheers
Conrose

Good luck Kidney and the rest of the UTBTC/Team Vengeance crew. Enjoyed versing you guys back in the good ol' Cyclone days.

Users who are viewing this thread