User Progression

Chap

OG
Founder
A lot of people have asked me to make an overview of the different obtainable user groups we have on the forum, so here you go. Do keep in mind that we have a few other ranks we don't actively use at this time, and because they don't have a colored username or a badge associated with them yet I am leaving those out.

• Administrator: Given to administrators on the forum.
  • Moderator: Given to moderators on the forum.
  • Grandfathered: Automatically rewarded to members who have been on the website (Twinkinfo and XPOff) for 6 or more years.
  • Veteran: Automatically rewarded to members who have been on the website (Twinkinfo and XPOff) for 3 or more years.
  • Contributor
    f5d75e8a0f.png
    : Rewarded for donating $10 or more to any of our donation campaigns.
  • Twink Cup Champion
    78e333adb6.png
    : Given to members who participated on the winning team in the WSG portion of the annual Twink Cup. The number in the middle represents the year in which it was won.
  • Twink Cup Arena Champion
    1311a85c6a.png
    : Given to members who participated on the winning team in the arena portion of the annual Twink Cup. The number in the middle represents the year in which it was won.
  • Staff Member
    3d7c6a3f39.png
    : Given to all staff members in order to avoid having separate badges for each role.
  • Founder
    acf500e755.png
    : Given to community members who supported XPOff in the very beginning and played a part in making it a reality.
  • Streamer
    91881f3c3a.png
    : Handed out to streamers that frequently stream twinking related content.
  • Guide Author
    0a68b96c4a.png
    : Given to members of the community who on more than one occasion contributed with quality guides.
If there are user groups I have missed, please feel free to mention them. You can also leave your questions related to user progression on the website in this thread, and we'll try our best to answer them.

Sincerely,
XPOff

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the contribution user group overwrite the veteran one since i've been on this site for more then three years`?

I donated $10,- but didn't get a colored username/badge. Does it take a while to be processed?

Users who are viewing this thread