User Class: Content Creator

Conq

The Content Creators

The inspiration, and the force behind the movement, some of the most dedicated, and talented individuals to have ever graced our play style - The individuals who will be receiving these ranks are people who have gone far above and beyond the norm to make this community what it is, without the actions of these people our community cannot and will not thrive, you guys are amazing and it is up to you to make this movement all it can be.

These ranks should be mostly self explanatory and will be handed out on an individual basis, based on criteria met entirely the individual, however here are a few tips if you'd like to obtain one of these ranks.

-Author (Guides, Highly productive posting, ect)
-Journalist (Interviews, podcasts, research, ect)
-Activist (tournaments, funding, social media, ect)
-Producer (streaming, videos, audio, relevant image designs/artwork, ect)

Congratulations To @Mocha, @Sketchbag, @Blackout, @Trialmop, and @Hunnybuns to be the first round of individuals to be honored!

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

It is our goal to make XPoffs value in the community created content, we need to reach out to all brackets, and even sub-play styles, to encourage them to join the movement, and support it with their content, this is essential if we are to make this something more than anyone ever thought it could be, with enough content creators, and other community contributors on our side, opportunities can, and will open up.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

:cool: Forever yours - Conq :cool:

these ranks will be given out by the administration, and not on request unless discussed by the administration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a really cool honor, this site gets more awesome by the day!

We are still messing a bit around with the colors on the banners for you guys, unsure what to go with, currently its pinkish, let us know if you like it or if you have any other idea of a better color:)

Please use red the purple looks to feminine, looks like breast cancer awareness color a lil bit. If you don't change the words are the same so no big problem either. Thought the purple would be darker.

I think it would look better with a silver/grayish border around the purple but thats just my taste and by no means needs to be what happens, it might help add some masculinity as well.

I think it would look better with a silver/grayish border around the purple but thats just my taste and by no means needs to be what happens, it might help add some masculinity as well.
Just make the tourney champ banners red and gold :D . Let em have purple lol.

Users who are viewing this thread