US WTS / WTT - 39 twink items !! -__-

Losoo

Legend
WTS / WTT - 39 twink items !! -__-

Hello members,

I have decent amount of 39 twink items for sale.

Rules:

Will not transfer servers.

Looking for gold on Aerie Peak.

Or

In search of:

Green Lens of Stamina x 1

Ginn-Su Sword x 1

Items:

Staff of Jordan x 2 (one enchanted +40 spell power)

The Green Tower x 2

Gloves of Holy Might x 2

Underworld Band x 8

Expert Goldminer's Helmet x 1

Basilisk Hide Pants x 4

Ogron's Sash x 4

Necromancer Leggings x 3

Legguards of Vault x 1

Swiftwind x 1

Jaina's Firestarter x 5

Speedsteel Rapier x 1

Stonevault Bonebreaker x 1

Necklace of Calisea x 1

Enchanted Kodo Bracers x 1

Green Lens of Concentration x 2

Green Lens of Healing x 4

Image: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Please feel free to send me a private message. Thanks you for reading.

Pretty sure I have 3 Ginn-Su's, 2 Green Lenses (owl and whale), I just haven't played in so long I have no idea what stuff goes for these days. Basically I have 5 GB's on various servers I used to farm for rare items, pretty much everything except POD and a SFB, could never find those. I however want to offload the whole account, but I pretty much have to reactivate it to even see what I have. Stupid BOA's killed the value on all my twink stockpiles. ;x

Is there a list somewhere of high end stuff to reference?

RonpaulOG said:
Pretty sure I have 3 Ginn-Su's, 2 Green Lenses (owl and whale), I just haven't played in so long I have no idea what stuff goes for these days. Basically I have 5 GB's on various servers I used to farm for rare items, pretty much everything except POD and a SFB, could never find those. I however want to offload the whole account, but I pretty much have to reactivate it to even see what I have. Stupid BOA's killed the value on all my twink stockpiles. ;x

No list but if you shoot me a list of what you have I can tell you what's rare and what's not. I can also give you an idea on the values. Or you can peruse the Auction House section to look for some price checks in other threads.

-Ink

there's probably less than 50 unequipped stam lenses in the world. and their grandfathered, so there's not coming any more.

I would help you, but your from the US unfortunately.

RonpaulOG said:

If you're willing to transfer 1 gin-su .. I'll hook you up with gear ^^ for a 39 twink.

Sorry, won't be doing xfers since I don't play anymore :p

2 are on Onyxia (alli) and 2 are on Jaedenar (horde), turns out I have 4.

I saw a ginn-su sword on destromath horde for 20g, guess they still drops but with a nerfed drop rate :D

Users who are viewing this thread