US Shadowfang cheap! Very cheap!

Shadowfang cheap! Very cheap!

Heres the deal...

I have the shadowfang on Alliance/Horde[can xfer over at will] Barthilas [Oceanic]

I have my twink on Thunderhorn Vindi.

Now.

You xfer my twink over to Ruin.

You xfer to Barthilas and you get the SF for a small price, or free depends on what we decide.

Whisper me ingame:

Pop [With alt 0248 'o'] [Thunderhorn]

Or my main on Barthilas

Nzah

-----------------

or

XFER TO MY REALM AND BUY IT

Pøping said:
Heres the deal...

I have the shadowfang on Alliance/Horde[can xfer over at will] Barthilas [Oceanic]

I have my twink on Thunderhorn Vindi.

Now.

You xfer my twink over to Ruin.

You xfer to Barthilas and you get the SF for a small price, or free depends on what we decide.

Whisper me ingame:

Pop [With alt 0248 'o'] [Thunderhorn]

Or my main on Barthilas

Nzah

-----------------

or

XFER TO MY REALM AND BUY IT

A total of three xfers(75 dollars) and perhaps some gold, for a low level twink sword, wowz totally worth it!

how much to xfer to ur realm just out of curiousity? oh. and there are sites tht will sell u a SF for 65$ flat rate and they'll come to u lol...

I have several offers to do the above.

And also, if you read the bottom you could just xfer to me and buy the sword.

Crilicilyn said:
how much to xfer to ur realm just out of curiousity? oh. and there are sites tht will sell u a SF for 65$ flat rate and they'll come to u lol...

I've never seen these sites, and can't seem to find them. Can you link one?

lol those are scam sites but they were quite prominent at twinkings peak. And still just post what range your looking for :)

Cool story inc. I just sold a SF on Elune ally for 15.2K crazy huh? I bought a mammoth to take guildies herbing etc

Hahaha that was yours on the AH? Didn't think it would ever sell for that much, but grats anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread