[US] Potentially selling Naxx enchants

Zatox

OG
Putting out feelers to twinks who may be interested in buying Naxx enchants, and more specifically which ones are the most sought after as well as pricing.

My guild is Herod - Horde and will likely have Sapphiron down this next reset.

Twinks like all the enchantments obviously:

In the 19 Bracket:
FCs want Stamina + Armor
Most DPS want Attack Power + Crit (since this is in demand by raiders this is obviously the highest cost I'd expect.)
Healers like Healing Power
A few mages / locks might prefer Spell Power to survivability, but since they mostly bring CC to the table demand would be lower.

Early on prices will be very high:
I'd expect you could reliably find buyers sell at these prices, but others may have other ideas. If you find highly motivated buyers you might be able to get much more. Prices are assuming a high pop server such as Herod.

Attack Power: 5-10k
Stamina: 2-5k
Healing: 5k
Spell Power: 2-5k

All these prices are considered on the low end of what you'll hear people pay, but there are a fairly limited number of buyers so finding ones who are actually ready to pay is going to be trickier I'd expect (assuming you are trying to avoid real money transactions, and transactions with obviously purchased gold.)

I would be willing to buy and xfer to your server for the AP enchant but I already have my 12k gold on my 19 and I highly doubt i'd be able to transfer that much gold over

Putting out feelers to twinks who may be interested in buying Naxx enchants, and more specifically which ones are the most sought after as well as pricing.

My guild is Herod - Horde and will likely have Sapphiron down this next reset.
I have an Alliance twink on Herod and would be willing to buy a Fortitude of the Scourge or Might of the Scourge enchant. How much were you thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread