[US+EU] Everyone read this Thread!

lolipopF2P

Legend
This applies to ALL players.

I think if we encouraged more people to watch RBG Video's etc... People would learn what 'Tactics' and 'Objective' playing is really like and if people haven't watched RBG Video's then they will get a massive wake up call to what BG's should actually be like, i know we don't use skype etc and some people are just stupid.

However if one person makes an effort that is better than none.

I know that its just PUG's, However that's a poor excuse to play like most people do.

I have taken the liberty to give you all some Video's to watch.

Note: I was a back peddle Noob Huntard clicker before i started watching lots of Guide's, RBG's Videos on YouTube. It does help, that's a solid opinion of mine.

RBG Time Ep.2 MoP Fire Mage PoV 2200 RBG (WSG) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOApEerL6Os

WoW - Arathi Basin RBG Tactics (Thrive) - YouTube

WoW - Warsong Gulch RBG Tactics - YouTube

Hope if this has helped that you carry on looking around YouTube. The more you watch the more you learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too long... the videos.

This is RBG, u cant always use that tactics in PUG´s.
But sure if ur team is better or both teams are balanced, ye.

This is like 1/100 bgs.

Not the point, its the stuff like quick capping instead of fucking about near flags. Stuff like that, and it says a lot if people cant watch them and draw the useful stuff out of them. Stop putting Dumb ass comments on this thread and try and actually take something from them. And Mialo i dont know what you are on about but its probably something being smart arse. Watch this videos or dont. Really do not care, this is for everyone.

I don't like watching BG videos. It shows me things like flags and objectives and whatever else I don't like doing. Ignorance is bliss.

The first one was good from what I saw, lots of mid-gy farming. And Pyro Procs. Delicious.

PS. Twink videos are likely better to watch than RBG videos, simply due to relevance. They show you maneuvers, routes, whatever that people at max level don't do. Not saying RBG videos aren't great, just saying in this PuGtastic bracket, communication and follow through hardly happens. Food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I don't think all the new wow players capped @ 20 even know OF TI, let alone browse it and watch videos like this :(

Yeah, you are right... But even if one person tries then that's one person better, which leads to better BGs

I think that video's to help people are nice, but not very effective. Every player should make their own playstyle and stick with it. I like to watch video's for fun and the occasional tip, but I don't think you should build your playstyle around it. I was bad in a long time ago, I learned by playing, playing a lot. I made my own keybinds, my own macro's and deviced a play style that works perfectly for me. Same goes for my UI, it seems weird to some, but it's perfect for me. Don't be another mindless sheep, be unique.

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

If you want to better your fellow twinks, give them advice in game, not just another impersonal video. I always try to direct people in BG's, I PuG 99% of my BG's. Giving people pointers, advice and keeping your cool is the way to go.

I think that video's to help people are nice, but not very effective. Every player should make their own playstyle and stick with it. I like to watch video's for fun and the occasional tip, but I don't think you should build your playstyle around it. I was bad in a long time ago, I learned by playing, playing a lot. I made my own keybinds, my own macro's and deviced a play style that works perfectly for me. Same goes for my UI, it seems weird to some, but it's perfect for me. Don't be another mindless sheep, be unique.

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

If you want to better your fellow twinks, give them advice in game, not just another impersonal video. I always try to direct people in BG's, I PuG 99% of my BG's. Giving people pointers, advice and keeping your cool is the way to go.

Thanks for commenting, i 100% agree with you. :)

The video's are more for the small things in there... more objective things like capping flags asap and moving as a group etc...

I will be making Videos at some point so hopefully that will inspire a few people as well :)

Wait, wait - so what are you all saying is that nuking in middle while in WSG or on roads while in AB with opposing faction isn't the point in BG's?
If that is true then this game is boooooooooooooooooooooooring, I'm not here to play chess or something!

Users who are viewing this thread