US : EPIC BG / PVP ISLAND -> ESSENCE - Organisation

Discussion in '50s (Shadowlands)' started by Kjägwæl, Sep 9, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Kjägwæl

Kjägwæl Member

Are people interested in the quests for US :
    - Storming the Battlefields for the Horde
    - Storming the Battlefields for the alliance

Which allow to obtain the essences :
    - Blood of the Enemy
    - Artifice of Time
    - Sphere of Suppression

Two steps are missing :
    - win the islands in PVP mode
    - win a BG in epic mode

For all that, you just have to organize yourself here.

For the islands
    6 people are enough, it will be done quickly. We play a normal game. Then we play a second game, and the team that won the first time lets the second team win in turn, and everyone is happy and will get their essences.

For the epic BG
    Last Sunday we were ± 25-30 connected in the Horde 50 PVP group. I joined the alliance group with an alt, and I have not yet seen the number of people present on Sunday, but today there were just as many people as on the horde side.
    In short, if there is the same number of people connected on the alliance side, there is a way to get an epic BG !

If you have several accounts that you can connect at the same time, it would be interesting just to get into the BG.

Schedule
    Please note that I live in Europe, so my hours are different from yours by 6 hours for the East and 9 hours for the West.
    To be more clear, I can be present between :
    EAST from 01h00 AM to 5h00 PM (max 6h00)
    WEST from 10h00 PM to 02h00 PM (max 3h00)
    The later it is, the more people we will have.

So who would be interested ?
    Please also indicate your schedule.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    Kjägwæl

Kjägwæl Member

Same day (sunday), same time (05:00 PM EST).
    Horde
    [​IMG]

Alliance
    [​IMG]

Last week on horde side, we had more people than this week on the Alliance side.
    If we add those who would log in to participate, those who have two accounts, and those who are not in his groups, I think we can do it.

It remains to be seen if anyone is still interested ...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  3. zazzyfraz

zazzyfraz Member

Hey man we have tried to have all people queue for epics but it just doesn’t pop. You probably need 60 queued in each side to pop. With how slow wow is now, there just isn’t that amount of people queued.

it could possibly happen if we use multiple accounts yes. All we need is for the bg to pop, and once it does, everyone else who queues while it’s not full will get a pop into the active bg within 5minutes.

for the purpose of advancing your quest for Blood of The Enemy essence, i recommend grouping into the 20-49 epic bg bracket. I want to epic bg too, but for now you can get that part of the quest done without needing the massive effort for a 50 epic bg.

You can queue while grouped with a level 20-49 to queue for leveler epic bg queue. The leveler epic bg bracket is 20-49. You should get credit for your quest still if you scale down. Just don’t actually enable party sync.

If you don’t want to rely on someone else to provide you a 20-49 character to group queue you can use a starter edition account with a character leveled to the cap of 20 on your battle net at the same time as your 50 account.

For getting 5 other people for island expeditions, in game coordination will likely be best, as you’ll probably need to sync the queue with each other at a time when no other people are queued up. I’m away from 50s for the moment, but I wish you the best of luck with this and when I return if this is still needed I’ll try to help

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Havagudwun

Havagudwun Member

About a year ago @UHNO and I tried our damndest to get people to do this for their BiS essences. It was rough, but a couple of us actually grinded them all out. No matter how much we spammed or how easy it really is to do, it was very hard to get anyone to care about more than the blue bg rewards.
    I ended up getting my epic BG similar to how @zazzyfraz stated, but it took roughly a week of queing nonstop in the epic queue to get 1 to pop.

Now a year later with the dwindling pops, it seems nigh impossible without coordinating both sides, at least for the PVP islands part.
    I would join both the Ally and Horde 50 comms and spam or offer payments to get this going if I were you.
    Goodluck on this!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Kjägwæl

Kjägwæl Member

Do you know that you have very good ideas ? :)
    Thank you for taking the time to explain everything to me.

Thanks for the information.
    Indeed it will be difficult, but maybe there is a way if I do my tests on the weekend, when there are more people.

For the islands, since I have a second account, the only thing missing is 4 people (or 2 with two accounts).

• Like Like x 2