US Update on rogue, 11 epics, 30 crit.

Potatosoup

Grandfathered
Last edited:
well first bg a second ago I topped kills on my team, and soloed their one shaman healer 4 times. We still barely lost but I was basically the teams dps for the most part. It seems to be beast af so far. They had 6 huntards.

The extra ten or so crit and 400+ hp helps. In bg's i'm scaled up to over 1900 hp, some AP is added as well. I don't know if It's just me or what but every other rogue Ive seen so far is around the middle or bottom of the chart and I'm almost always top 3 or 4, and that's with going for objectives. No one has really tested a high crit build and just assumes pure glass cannon with high vers is best, but I'm really liking the results of this set so far and It's the most op ive felt since this expansion started, I mean I'm 1v1ing shamans and that never happened before.
[doublepost=1563146763,1563146308][/doublepost]Says 1910 hp, 181 agility, 26 agility in bg. so the 30 crit goes down. I'm assuming its even lower for most rogues.

Seems like an interesting set.. but with agi>vers>crit and the ability to endlessly reroll until you can get sooth/sparkproof you are missing a lot of potential stats.

bg1.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread