update of my game so far...

just got word about the recent dnd tos update, looks like i'll need to update the game to the point of overhauling most of it.

so much for a 2025 release. o well, back to the drawing board, i guess.

Sounds like some lawyers with little to no life experience have updated the tos and slanted it way too much in favour of WotC.

I’m seeing this sort of crap more and more in my work place. We’ll get to a point where one party has all the power and the other is simply screwed.

Contracts are meant to be fair to both parties but more and more they are being slanted one way - usually because of greed.

Hope this changes so it doesn’t impact what you are working on.

i just need to rework here and there in some places. might take me about another year or 2 (probably either 2026 or 2027) just to make sure that the damage in the long run is minimal.

besides that, i need to make an update log to that game anyways.

speaking of which, here's some updates since then:

there's about 10-15 playable races, most of which are human descendants.

main part of the first game is underground.

added over 80 new genders, so total is about 200 or so. note: not adding copywritten, trademark, and slurs because of possible lawsuits that could happen. edit: had to change the total genders down a bit.

decided to ditch the church structure from the first dev log and focus more on adapting possible alternate versions of it.

also for the update on the library, i decided not to go with the woke version of woman/women and other woke updated versions to the male/female roster like it. (my game. my rules)

edit 2: dang it, i accidently said decedents instead of descendants.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread