[UPDATE] 30-39 Revival

bigmoran

Legend
Let's aim on queuing Friday April 3 at 6 PM PST

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all your interest and feedback in this revival.

As of now, I think we can definitely get a game or two going on Friday. That being said, what would be a good time?

Also, a lot of people have been asking about BiS gear and scaling. The rule of thumb for scaling is to choose gear that has the stats you want, regardless of ilvl (but blues seem to scale better). For instance my priest is using Girdle of Nobility, a level 20 belt. In a BG or Arena setting. In the next few days I urge everyone to please test scaling. The best way to do this is queue for a 2v2 skirmish with XP on. When you are in the arena, your gear will be scaled to ilvl 44. Test as many pieces as possible, including gear from low level dungeons. What I've found is that Scarlet Halls and Scarlet Monastery provide MANY of the BiS pieces (especially caster rings).

Another question people have been asking is "Is X a good class at 39?" At this time I am not able to make these judgments. We will learn more information about class balance as the games develop.

One thing that I ask from everyone participating in this possible revival is to give the bracket some time. We might not have a stellar first night queuing. I ask that everyone be patient and optimistic. The revival is only as good as the people who chose to participate in them. Tell your friends to log on and queue up Thursday/Friday and hopefully we can get some good games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you remake the list for people who are available to queue on the first night. It's Easter weekend, so I can't, but I'll join you next week.

What if I have no friends?
For scale checks is any coordination necessary for getting 2v2 skirmish pops and does xp need to be on? I'm fearful of leveling.
Is there a thread for posting scaled stats or would it be appropriate here?
Sixblackkids#1743
C'mon 39s!

To everyone who wants to participate, please queue 39s XP-off WSG at 6 PM PST on Friday April 3.
[MENTION=3042]Donteventrii[/MENTION] [MENTION=12698]Ohyiz[/MENTION] [MENTION=25809]Sixblackkids[/MENTION] [MENTION=23405]Pattern[/MENTION] [MENTION=1191]Kunz[/MENTION] [MENTION=13679]Restopathic[/MENTION] [MENTION=710]Zeiren[/MENTION] [MENTION=7501]kayooh[/MENTION] [MENTION=10751]Apnea[/MENTION] [MENTION=24731]MYT[/MENTION] [MENTION=15498]Tiptoe[/MENTION] [MENTION=22431]Shook[/MENTION] [MENTION=19962]Imfasttoo[/MENTION] [MENTION=13016]darkdub[/MENTION] [MENTION=17849]Ochiwana[/MENTION] [MENTION=13421]Allybeboba[/MENTION] [MENTION=140]Helbent[/MENTION] [MENTION=22529]Venomspitter[/MENTION] [MENTION=12370]willix[/MENTION] [MENTION=3107]newname[/MENTION] [MENTION=25689]Iggzxo[/MENTION] [MENTION=21312]clarification[/MENTION] [MENTION=12594]Nature[/MENTION]

Also, we might need more horde players. Make sure to tell your horde buddies to queue.

If you are fearful of leveling a few tips when making a twink
Always plan you twink out ahead of time.
Stop xp ahead of time while you are farming for gear at levels. It is inexpensive.
Stop xp when you just leveled. As in at 100xp into the next level. That way you have a buffer zone for mistakes.
It may take me a couple weeks to make a twink that I plan on keeping. But I only play a 3-4 hours a week as opposed to some people that play 30-50 hours a week.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Word, Ill definitely jump on this and see if my 39 friends will queue w/ me. I can play Horde or Alliance [MENTION=7986]Livingforce[/MENTION], I can finally play that sexy druid..

I have a bunch of guildies and xserver friends I've been trying to generate a lil hype with. Tho I may not be able to make Friday's games personally, I will try to get a few others ready in time. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the field asap.

Also, thanks to everyone working to make this happen!

Users who are viewing this thread