US Event March Madness (March 10th-11th) 1v1 Tournament!

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
March Madness will be a 64 man Bracket style 1v1 tournament, offering a gold pot starting at 50k! This event will require patience, civility, and planning to be successful! I need everyone who wants to participate to choose which class you plan to be on in the voting poll. I will use the poll stats to create a bracket, so please use it to help me out!

Class restrictions :

No Throwing Axes for Survival Hunters

No Overpower for Arms Warrior

No Treants for Druid

No Ray of Frost for Mage

No Drain Life on Warlock

No Paladin Bubble

**Edit** Healers are vulnerable to Drain Life/Soul, and Overpower.

AGM is not off limits, Why? 15 minute cooldown will make AGM unusable for most matches after one use!

These class restrictions come from a weekly 1v1 event that we run, in which these rules have been considered the best way to keep everything even and competitive. With the Event being a few months out, Classes may change, and restrictions may be added or removed, so stay tuned and update your Poll answer accordingly.

[doublepost=1512368468,1512332075][/doublepost]Everyone choose your class that you plan to participate on! We have a few months to get the numbers I know for a fact that we can and will
upload_2018-2-11_10-9-38.gif

Imo with that large of a number it would be better in a bg. You can still do the duels but in ipvp + too many restrictions. Use the winners of the duels to create a tournament. Top 2 duelists become team captains for wargames. They pick up players like a game of bball. This would add to the overall realisation of your biggest challenge for the best and brightest in front of the year award in a battle of willpower and wits leaving a moment in history you can look back and say you were part of something bigger than that of what is left of the idea from where we have came and will arrive.

Imo with that large of a number it would be better in a bg. You can still do the duels but in ipvp + too many restrictions. Use the winners of the duels to create a tournament. Top 2 duelists become team captains for wargames. They pick up players like a game of bball. This would add to the overall realisation of your biggest challenge for the best and brightest in front of the year award in a battle of willpower and wits leaving a moment in history you can look back and say you were part of something bigger than that of what is left of the idea from where we have came and will arrive.

I like the idea homie, we will see how this goes we might have to do Ipvp more often. I hope to get the right numbers for this thing! It's gone be insane!

Users who are viewing this thread