Upcoming Races/Class: Discusion

Mrcer

OG
So as blizzard has mentioned in the past, they do plan on bringing new races/classes into the game for each expansion. So I thought it would be kind of cool to try to come up with some of our own, and look back on this someday and say "oh hey, we thought of that before it even came out!"

If blizzard would introduce some new races, It would be something like this:

Pandarens and Ogres.

Pandarens would be for alliance and Ogres would obviously be for Horde.

For classes, I would imagine they would add 2 New Classes.

1. a New tanking Class/DPS class

2. a new Healing class/DPS class

All I can come up with is this:

1. Dragonslayer(Mail/Plate)

2. Monk(Cloth/Leather)

Dragonslayer's three specs would be something like this:

1. Rampage - 2-H Wep Class, Similar to Arms warrior

2. Forbearance - Tanking Spec

3. Black Art - Similar to Elemental Shamans.

Monk's three specs would be something like this:

1. Martial Arts: Melee spec, allows them to learn how to use Leather gear by going into the spec(making agility gear available to them)

2. Grace: Healing spec, obviously for healing purposes

3. Ruination: Similar to a Priest's Shadow spec, it's a Casting DPS Spec.

That's all i got for now. please post yours :3

Nice man - I have guessed they would add a monk class or barbarian class next.

new class <leveling lol?> u start off at end game best idea EVER!

on a serious note necromancer would be kind of cool

The best race would be a Pygmy. It would also be cool if they added another Heroclass like the Dead Knights.

I would sooo roll that Martial Arts Specc!

Someone go troll China.

umadbruh?

Following blizzards history with the game and the expansions. Bc brought us bloodelves and dreani. Lichking brought us the hero class death knights. Cata brought goblins and worgen. If 1 were to guess. I would say next xpac will bring a new hero class. Just my 2cents.

New classes which aren't healing classes could REALLY change the twinking brackets... I'd enjoy something like this though - it would spice things up, and it would most likely bring activity to the bracket in the long run.

al qaeda- spec 1:throws bombs- spec 2:can use mounts or vehicles as main source of damage- spec 3: heals wounds and absorbs damage using turban

racials: can vanish into the mountains of afghanistan

additional fire resist

deals 10% more damage to opposite faction because of all da hatred

(NOT MEANT TO OFFEND)

I have thought quite abit about this myself, they have mentioned a expansion about the emerald dream. With that I can see.

Races

Horde-Ogre (Rexxar being so closely tied with the Horde) or Centaur (the fued between centaurs and taurens coming to a end)

Ally-Naga(use to be High Elves) or Nyphm (Half Nelf half Deer)

Neutral Race (both factions can play it) Dragonkin-Like Hero Class

Hero Class-Demonhunter (Rogue/Hunter/Lock) and Warden (Rogue/Mage)

Other classes I can forsee them bringing

Rangers

Monks

Grimaldo said:
I have thought quite abit about this myself, they have mentioned a expansion about the emerald dream. With that I can see.

Races

Horde-Ogre (Rexxar being so closely tied with the Horde) or Centaur (the fued between centaurs and taurens coming to a end)

Rangers

Monks

Just an FYI. The emerald dream is not nearly big enough to be it's own expansion. Partly of 1 maybe.

Grimaldo said:

Races

Rangers

Monks

Can't see who blizzard would attract Implementing classes with no running legs xD

New Races

Kobolds (A)

Ogres (H)

Kobolds special abilities / race benefits:

Candle (Special ability)- Creates a flame that increases stamina by 5% of current stamina. The flame buff cannot be dispelled, but has a one hour cool-down and lasts 10 minutes.

Precious Ignorance(Racial)- The player takes 2% less damage from all casting classes at all times, but melee classes have an extra .50% damage effectiveness towards the player.

Stoned Form (Special ability)- Being around all those chemicals and flames constantly has given the Kobold the ability to take on a form that makes them immune to charms and slows. The player will also emit a noxious gas every 10 seconds with a range of 10 meters. This gas infect all the enemy players within the vicinity with "Noxiticity", which will make them more vulnerably to the player's attacks. This form has a 5 minute cool-down, and lasts one minute.

[Insert Ogre racials here, as of now I am creatively impaired]

I don't believe that Blizzard is following such a linear development course as races->class->races->class. Blizzard have stated that the death knight was an experiment and an experience to be learnt from and not necessarily repeated. It also seems quite illogical to assume that they will introduce a new class. There is no reason for them to use such an arbitrary system, they are much better off analysing the situation before each xpac and working out whether they feel it is viable (balancewise) to introduce a new class and whether or not there is something they could introduce in it's place. This doesn't necessarily mean that I don't think they will introduce a new class, but I don't see it as likely for the next xpac

Having said that, new classes are fun to theorise about, so why not :D

New healers and tanks are always in demand and spell plate has long been a thorn in Blizzards side. I think it logical for the devs to at least consider introducing another spell plate class. The problem would be making it sufficiently different to the paladin. I like the idea of battle mages. Sort of like a ye olde D&D cleric, but uses the arcane instead of divine magic. It would require quite a bit of spin doctoring to make it sound different lorewise to the paladin.

I'd also love to see a bard class. I can always hope right? :)

Kobold no good. Remember Hogger? Blizz won't accept OP chars one one side only...

Hogger is a Gnoll :p

I don't think we'll be seeing naga as a playable race as horde and alliance hate them a lot, but maybe a naga splinter faction could join one side or the other, could be interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread