Upcoming Hotfix to Prevent Level 110 Players from Turning Off XP Gains

Kudzu

Veteran
latest

I have an idea if someone wants to test it out when this hot fix is implemented.
Make a new account/license and purchase up to legion, but do not purchase BFA. Transfer your twink to that account. I’m curious if it’ll let you wear your azerite gear since you’ve already unlocked it, even though you don’t have the expansion purchased.

Yah 119 is the only reason I play this game ... RIP the good times, it's Wrath/Cata all over again

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/w...0-characters/53391/182?u=petrolsk-tichondrius

I’m not going to complain. It’s your game and you can do what you want.
I’m just going to tell you what an epic failure of a decision this is.
I’m a 119 Community Owner who saw literally in 2 months a Pvp oriented community grow to over 200 players in as little as two months.
We did Timewalking raids like Black Temple and Ulduar and completed them.
We did Pvp premades pretty much all day long.
We did World Events.
And this is just Wrath/Cata all over again. History repeating itself, all the wrong decisions being made.
119 is the only reason I was even subbed to the game. The community was amazing and still is, but this will undoubtely wreck it.
It was super fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
will it apply to toons that already have it switched off or just new toons?

classic blizz..101's had free reign during legion

will it apply to toons that already have it switched off or just new toons?

classic blizz..101's had free reign during legion
Additionally, any character of that level who already has XP disabled will find it automatically re-enabled the next time they log in.

I have an idea if someone wants to test it out when this hot fix is implemented.
Make a new account/license and purchase up to legion, but do not purchase BFA. Transfer your twink to that account. I’m curious if it’ll let you wear your azerite gear since you’ve already unlocked it, even though you don’t have the expansion purchased.
could be a fix for 110s

Users who are viewing this thread