EU+US Unsubbed vets cant join bgs?

Cubbie

Grandfathered
I logged on to try and do a bg because I have not played in quite a while and noticed I couldnt que. I put in a ticket and after a bit of back and forth, I got this response:

"Good evening,

This is Game Master Syntharous at your service, thanks for getting back about this.

Yes that is correct, verteran accounts are not able to queue for battlegrounds when at level 20. In order to queue, game time must be added. I'm sorry if we didn't make that super clear earlier, I had to double check some things to make sure that this restriction was true. Keep fighting the good fight! /salute"

So in order for me to have fun once in a while, I need to keep creating new toons? Do f2p accounts get locked out of 20 bracket as well?

I logged on to try and do a bg because I have not played in quite a while and noticed I couldnt que. I put in a ticket and after a bit of back and forth, I got this response:

"Good evening,

This is Game Master Syntharous at your service, thanks for getting back about this.

Yes that is correct, verteran accounts are not able to queue for battlegrounds when at level 20. In order to queue, game time must be added. I'm sorry if we didn't make that super clear earlier, I had to double check some things to make sure that this restriction was true. Keep fighting the good fight! /salute"

So in order for me to have fun once in a while, I need to keep creating new toons? Do f2p accounts get locked out of 20 bracket as well?

You have to turn your XP on again before your sub expires, or else you can't queue for BGs

However pure F2P Starter Accounts do not have to worry about this.

As somebody else will probably mention, you can keep on trying until a GM is nice enough to give you 24-48 hours of game time.

From my experience I've had good luck with this by being courteous and respectful to the [2nd] GM, using a sort of "hey look, we're both in the business of helping people. Can you just help me out here, I'd really appreciate it" -kinda attitude.

Good luck! [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From my experience I've had good luck with this by being courteous and respectful to the [2nd] GM, using a sort of "hey look, we're both in the business of helping people. Can you just help me out here, I'd really appreciate it" -kinda attitude.

Ditto.

Users who are viewing this thread