Unocraft - Level One Twinking

Rawr i know how you feel :mad:

Hmmm... When he's all done I'm sure he'll hook us up with something about the server, perhaps another thread even... stop hounding him, I'm sure he's busy...

If you haven't already gotten this, how bout adding in lvl 80 raids and BGs and WG and stuff that are possible for level ones? For example, like ulduar with bosses that can actually be hit by a level one, and do a decent amounts of dmg that are kind of equivalent to what a level 80 would receive (proportionally). Frankly if you made ulduar possible for lvl ones, I would LOVE YOU. And I would probably never leave the server. Also, will level ones be able to have mounts? That would be nice...

Kinali said:
Hmmm... When he's all done I'm sure he'll hook us up with something about the server, perhaps another thread even... stop hounding him, I'm sure he's busy...

If you haven't already gotten this, how bout adding in lvl 80 raids and BGs and WG and stuff that are possible for level ones? For example, like ulduar with bosses that can actually be hit by a level one, and do a decent amounts of dmg that are kind of equivalent to what a level 80 would receive (proportionally). Frankly if you made ulduar possible for lvl ones, I would LOVE YOU. And I would probably never leave the server. Also, will level ones be able to have mounts? That would be nice...

I see riding turtles and spectral tigers in pics in the start of this thread. I guess that confirms it.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been insanely busy over the past week.

I am still working on Unocraft, but it has taken a lower priority for a bit. I should have more time available pretty soon.

Although, the problem of hosting still remains. I can continue hosting the server on my personal hardware, but the broadband limitations will eventually need to be addressed if we're to establish a solid player base.

I hear ya there. Considering this thread, you'd better expect your server to be pretty big... If I get anything to help you with hosting I'll let you know :). This seems like it's worth giving help haha. Well anyone want to start setting up guilds prior to the server completion? :D

Users who are viewing this thread