Unlearned Tyrael's Charger?

I don't see how that would be able to leave the account since its not BoA? Not quite sure unless there is a trick to it. Come to think of it...I do have a Big Blizzard Bear sitting in my bank that is BoA >.> might have to check on that! GL otherwise!

i have one aswell :>

I don't see how that would be able to leave the account since its not BoA? Not quite sure unless there is a trick to it. Come to think of it...I do have a Big Blizzard Bear sitting in my bank that is BoA >.> might have to check on that! GL otherwise!

Only mounts you have learned on your account are bound. It's entirely possible to move a character that has an unlearned mount in their bags to a new account, 'giving' said mount to someone else. You wouldn't want to learn the mount until you could get a name change and move the toon to your account though.

Well, if thats the case ill be making a post concerning a Big Blizzard Bear :) thanks for the info!

Well, if thats the case ill be making a post concerning a Big Blizzard Bear :) thanks for the info!

I confirmed that it is possible to move a character between battle.net accounts without losing an unlearned mount like this.

Good luck!

So a quick update to this thread. I was able to successfully learn Tyrael's Charger from a toon who transferred an unlearned item to my account. The bad news is that when Blizzard released the 6.0 patch, the game checked to see if I was eligible to have it and then removed it from my mounts page due to the fact that I did not participate in the annual pass on that account.

I'm not sure this would happen with normal mounts, but for anyone trying to obtain a Tyrael's Charger or another promotion mount (RaF, ect), the game will remove it at some point if you did not actually participate in said promotion.

So a quick update to this thread. I was able to successfully learn Tyrael's Charger from a toon who transferred an unlearned item to my account. The bad news is that when Blizzard released the 6.0 patch, the game checked to see if I was eligible to have it and then removed it from my mounts page due to the fact that I did not participate in the annual pass on that account.

I'm not sure this would happen with normal mounts, but for anyone trying to obtain a Tyrael's Charger or another promotion mount (RaF, ect), the game will remove it at some point if you did not actually participate in said promotion.

So this would probably be the case with the Core Hound as well?

I still got one of those left unused on my character.

Possibly, since it came from completing a specific achievement. If it was a normal dungeon drop, like say, Ashes of Alar or Rivendare's Deathcharger, you'd be more likely to keep it after moving it to another account.

Users who are viewing this thread