<Underrated> Is looking for new dedicated members.

Thundermore

Legend
Hey there,

We are currently looking for new members for our 60 / 70 "twink" guild. Or as i like to say, end tbc/classic content players! :)

At the moment we are looking for players on classic/tbc account , as we like to be able to do more bg's. And ofcourse raiding.

Aint gonna post anything big and fancy, tho if yer interested, just ask someone online in Underrated on Kazzak EU(Horde) for Thundermore, and im prolly online!

Cheers for yer time lads.

Thundermore

<Underrated>

Kazzak EU

Horde

God Thundermore lazy as always. Wile the server reset i simply enught type up some informantion for those who will stop by in this topic.

The underrated guild that are located on Kazzak EU (Horde) have been up and runing in the lvl 60 and 70 pvp brackets for a year now. Its a Twink guild created by Thundermore and Yeyyo. There have been two guilds merging, Frostwolfs elite (kazzak) and The Evolution (outlands)

Its been a highly active pvp guild with around 5 to 25 active members online. We have had guild premade AV,AB and WSG games. We have all kinds of People in the guild everything from 16+ guys from france and russia to 35+ females from bulgaria so the mix is huge. All the raiding and gearing we are doing is simply enught from boosting with our main characters, a big + with this is because we can keep the amount of randoms down from the trade channel whic realy nice to get smooth and chill clears. So we see you that wanna join up have 2 or more accounts for your twinks and main to bring for raids and that can supply all the gold and chants you would need.

The rules we have in underrated is that we dont accept any use of Outland items for 60 twinking. Whic means no 45 stamina engineering trinkets or ramp gear. But recently we had to aggre with the 4.0 change with special Relic,Totem changes with soc slots. Aslong your useing a Relic,Totem thats actualy from Classic then we support that you gem it. And ofc the big question do you support Glyphs and 375 proffesion bonuses? and Yes we do aggre with getting the passiv bonuses from ex mining and herbalism and we also alow our mebers to use what ever glyphs thay want. The goal is simply enught to keep hands of the TBC items.

For the lvl 70 twinking we have no real rules here its just do what you wish get wotlk proffesions, Engineering trinkets w/e.

And for a finish with this freaking wall of text i wanna add three things.

1. If you wanna reroll and start on Kazzak as horde we can always supply gold,and boost for those who are going to RAF up new twink chars.

2. Since we are a guild for both the lvl 60 and 70 bracket we are ofc clearing both classic and tbc content and not only focusing on one bracket. And the raids are never on set days or times we simply enught go when we feel for it and have enught online so its good to log on and check whats going down.

3. As the recent patch the amount of active twinks have droped since there aint much BG action right now. But this is the time you should level up a new char, gear it and fix proffesions so its done when Battleground merge is coming. There are also counter guilds on the Ally side on Kazzak < Shards of the past > for 60 and < WASDS CANT MOVE > for 70.

Any further Questions simply enught get ya ass over to kazzak.

armory link The World of Warcraft Armory - Underrated @ Kazzak - Guild Roster

-Greken

Bawkawk im a chiqen.

Doesn't matter if your on a "capped Account" or no x-pac accounts anymore. If you don't have any expansion you get put into the Xp-off bracket that you cap in. Classic wow cap 60 = xp-off 60 bracket. Same goes for TBC capped accounts. just fyi

RedBeards stop trying to be a smartass & look at the date Thundermoore posted about " capped accounts " mmmmkay ?

Heyo, guys.
Don't know if you remember me, but we had some good times back in the days. I was with Yrock and Mogrim most of the time.

Anyways, I just wanted to hear if you guys were coming back for Classic and if so interested in rolling on the same server?

Users who are viewing this thread