Underrated change for tomorrow

Geekz

Legend
  • Healing Surge, Healing Wave, Holy Light, Flash of Light, Heal, and Regrowth healing increased by 15% in PvP.

This seems to be a baseline increase but specific spells have been increased by up to 50% additional healing in pvp.
    With the nerf to disc and slight nerf to mistweaver I’m pretty stoked to see how the healer rankings change. Right now holy priest is my sleeper OP.

Holy Priest sleeper OP if ya'll can fakecast worth a damn.

Gonna be great seeing all the healers adjust.

Shadowpriest changes are still the best
They didnt want people to feel that they lose defensives when they swap to void form so they remove 10% reduction from shadowform to make it look like they wont lose anything :D

It's always nice to see resto druid FCs become even more insane than they already are ;)
druids havent been special nor fun ever since displacer beast got removed

A stronger burst heal is what druids really needed to shine a little more. This is exciting.

Edit: and I think stronger heals across the board to counter alot of the burst DMG is gonna really do wonders for the bracket.

druids havent been special nor fun ever since displacer beast got removed
I mean yea, But we @Devm as some of the Best Twink FC's in current content need to let go the golden days and adapt and overcome, Come play 39s with me devm ile fund you alliance fully bis if you commit to it, im sitting on 1.9m right now. Ile fully fund you if you commit to playing alliance 39s its the same thing as 29s but you get wild charge,

TLDR: R Dru FC at 39 is fucking nuts you get a free rocket jump every 15 seconds essentially, The skill cap is so high in wsg.

After the 19 bracket I would say shield spam was not that OP anyways. The real kicker with disc is 2 spell classes so anything without double cc kinda screwed. My opinion is disc will still be stronger than holy.

I mean yea, But we @Devm as some of the Best Twink FC's in current content need to let go the golden days and adapt and overcome, Come play 39s with me devm ile fund you alliance fully bis if you commit to it, im sitting on 1.9m right now. Ile fully fund you if you commit to playing alliance 39s its the same thing as 29s but you get wild charge,

TLDR: R Dru FC at 39 is fucking nuts you get a free rocket jump every 15 seconds essentially, The skill cap is so high in wsg.

i'll take getting outplayed in WSG all day over the goddamn water in TP. nerf whale form

i'll take getting outplayed in WSG all day over the goddamn water in TP. nerf whale form
Yea i had no clue, but you the movement speed thing from stacks that you get when you hit 6 stacks does not affect your water form, you still go 140 in water past 6 actual insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread