<Underdawgs> EU

Quintize

Legend
<Underdawgs> is a level1 twink guild on Draenor Alliance,
We're recruiting and looking for peoples who want to have/share fun :)
We'll help you gearing up.

If you wanna join, /w Zorkars, Pyríit or me Vasparion in-game.

Thanks.

I really want to make a level 1 twink guild with someone, but I feel I cant start all over again on a new server now:s
If you ever want to start a level 1 guild on Turalyon EU /w Oné :p

I wisped you yesterday on my 19 rogue Gølgøth; My lvl1 is now created: Gratlim lvl1 warlock.

I used to be on the biggest french lvl1 guild and we had ton of fun with PVE challenges (we had healers at lvl1 though).
Just one question but will this guild be pvp only (aka: 100% rogue / hunter)?

I wisped you yesterday on my 19 rogue Gølgøth; My lvl1 is now created: Gratlim lvl1 warlock.

I used to be on the biggest french lvl1 guild and we had ton of fun with PVE challenges (we had healers at lvl1 though).
Just one question but will this guild be pvp only (aka: 100% rogue / hunter)?

We'll play PvE too. :)

Welcome to Underdawgs btw!

Good to see level one guilds starting! :D Considering starting my own once I get the diplomat title :) And Boud who is Vasparion? I know deck me out, was one click away from changing there :)

Ahh okay, Boud, you started a level 1 twink guild, How did u get members? :) if i may ask :p

Ahh okay, Boud, you started a level 1 twink guild, How did u get members? :) if i may ask :p
I made youtube videos of boss kills and such which got us a few members aswell as posting a recruitment post on forums like the WoW forum & here. + I asked in trade.
The first period when you mention level one twinks in public (trade-chat) is the most important time.

When I recruit, people on my server are probably used to seeing and hearing level one twinks, while on your server it will be a new thing once you start recruiting and you will get members a lot faster.

Making events like honor-farming events and such are very helpful because you can be 5 people(the more the faster) and you get achievements as well as you have something to do!

You can ask twinkinfo about getting your own vent channel on their server that is password-secured for ur guild. PM a moderator about that.

Edit: Remember to ask your friends to make level one twinks or atleast be in the guild/well known friends of the guild:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying out something new in LevelOneOwnage atm. I'm making a PvE team, and perhaps a PvP team later. People have to apply to join a team and every team does an event every week, kinda like an RBG team/raid team:)

Ahh yes i've tried that. Its a good thing to try. Maybe I can tell you our strategy over PMing? I've always wanted to try it. I think it might work.

Users who are viewing this thread