US Under new management!

Neon

666 god
<Twink Capped> is under new management. Simka has quit the guild and passed GM status to me. He is also welcome to come back at any time he wants. We are looking for players who love their 20-29 twinks as much as I do. I am also going to be training a lot of my members into the premade scene. I don't care how noob or bad you are as long as you have a positive outlook and are ready to learn I will help the best I can. That being said, If you have narcissist behavior problems and a bad attitude, you can go find another guild to join as this guild is not for you. We are a bunch of nerds here at <Twink Capped>, nerds that want to excel at premades but, we will not tolerate putting our members down after a loss, as we are highly motivated individuals, dedicated to getting better as a team. If you are interested in joining I would be happy to have you in the guild, If you have any positive input while your in the guild that would be great. I am actually looking for members with a positive helpful outlook to help the guild grow. Remember I don't care if you are bad, but what I won't tolerate is if you can't get along with the team or have bad attitude problems. Dedication is also another key factor in the success of all the great guilds, if you are easily deterred or you give up easily then you need to change for the better of the guild. Now I know what you are thinking, "hey look it is that Neon guy, hasn't he quit like 5 different guilds already why should I join his guild, I bet it will fall apart after their first premade loss!" I can tell you that that will not happen, the only time I play world of Warcraft anymore is to play my level 20 twinks, I have ran 5 different twinking guilds sure I may have disbanded them at some point due to some reason or the other, but those guilds I disbanded I learned a different lesson from each guild, just like in real life you would learn something from each girlfriend you go through, I learned that winning a premade is not all it's cracked up to be, and losing a premade doesn't matter as long as we all had fun, the fun part is just having fun and playing premades with a close knit group of players. I have been in the 20-29 bracket for 6 years, all the main horde guilds are dying, this is my final commitment. /cheers, hope you take all that into consideration, and want to be apart of a successful team of leaders.

Last edited:
BsDLF4cIAAAyuMf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread