Unbind items

Juliye

Legend
Basically, I logged my lvl 11 warrior yesterday for the first time since wotlk, and ofc I found one pair of defias rapier on it which was SOULBOUND. I then threw away ONE ticket asking to unbind the item. This was the result:

After reviewing your ticket, I was able to inbind it and send it back to Jsns, the Defias Rapier is in the mailbox waiting for him. If you need more help or have any other issues, don't hesitate to let us know. Don't be shy, now. ;]

I guess that I found the best GM, and lads, dont give up the hope with unbinding rare stuffs, sooner or later you'll succeed

I have officially unbound a pair of woodworking gloves. It can be done just got to find a nice enough GM who is willing to do it. i found that if the GM has been around for a while they are alot more willing to help. Its the new GMs that are strict.

I have officially unbound a pair of woodworking gloves. It can be done just got to find a nice enough GM who is willing to do it. i found that if the GM has been around for a while they are alot more willing to help. Its the new GMs that are strict.

I'm just curious: How do you know whether it's a new or an old GM? Do you initially ask them how long they've worked for Blizzard?

You cant just come right out and ask if you have been working there for a really long time, you reference things that only a old GM would know. Such as a issue a old patch had

You cant just come right out and ask if you have been working there for a really long time, you reference things that only a old GM would know. Such as a issue a old patch had

That doesn't necessarily mean he has been GM for that time. I, who am yet to become a GM, knows of many patch-issues. All the way back to Vanilla.

Heh... I have a Paladin with Metalworking Gloves and a Hunter with Woodworking Gloves (bound >.<) on an old account, might give it a shot to unbound them. Doubt it well happen tho :p

That doesn't necessarily mean he has been GM for that time. I, who am yet to become a GM, knows of many patch-issues. All the way back to Vanilla.

I apologize, I didnt use the right word, when I say a older GM I mean a GM that knows what they are doing, know the details of the game threw and threw, they tend to be easier to work with than a GM that is pretty cut and dry and says No that cant happen move on.

Users who are viewing this thread