EU+US Umm has anyone gotten this

Eddie

Idc too
this just seemed absurd in a bg. has anyone else just gotten some random huge heals from chain heal?

like ive been getting insane numbers from just one chain heal lol

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 6.51.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 6.47.16 PM.png

Rsham OP

none of those were pets tho tence

none of those were pets tho tence

Doesnt look like any of them were crits either, or am I just baked? Afaik combat log mentions when you get a crit heal

upload_2019-8-25_11-45-11.png

this was an ungeared pure f2p sham. I think Unleash Life gives you a huge boost.

but your screens dont show you casting unleash life directly before the big chain heal so that kinda leads me to believe the spell scaling might just be bugged or some shit

wat. one of the ss literally has a crit heal in it
It's an old RPG joke. Guess it was just way more niche than I thought it was.

Crit is short for "critical" right? A big heal isn't really gonna cause a "critical" situation for your party. Quite the opposite, actually. So "crit" doesn't really make sense. Heals can't crit.

I feel like I maybe remember a short time where WoW actually took the crit language out of the combat logs, so while heals would crit (and graphically you'd see the bigger number), they would just read as double sized heals in the log. But I might be thinking of an old April fool's joke or conflating a weird mechanic. It's been a while.

It's an old RPG joke. Guess it was just way more niche than I thought it was.

Crit is short for "critical" right? A big heal isn't really gonna cause a "critical" situation for your party. Quite the opposite, actually. So "crit" doesn't really make sense. Heals can't crit.

I feel like I maybe remember a short time where WoW actually took the crit language out of the combat logs, so while heals would crit (and graphically you'd see the bigger number), they would just read as double sized heals in the log. But I might be thinking of an old April fool's joke or conflating a weird mechanic. It's been a while.
Stop smoking.

Users who are viewing this thread