Ultimate BoE twink item farming guide (Legion, BFA)

Batchee

Legend
Why did I make this guide
I need people to farm items for me, simple as. I'm too busy to farm myself, I've already made my gold and now I'm just in search for very specific items. Also nice to have some guide to link to when someone asks me about it in-game.
Why should I farm and is there gold in this ?
There's a lot of gold in this, most of it depends on luck, but RNG definitely makes the farm more exciting.
However, don't shoot yourself in the foot and farm on a server with no twinks, you will not be able to make as much gold. For EU I recommend farming on either Stormscale or Ravencrest. The items you are farming for are items such as this: https://www.wowhead.com/item=121137/stormwing-band?bonus=3405:1808&ilvl=28
Recommended races
Vulpera
for camp and +8 inventory slots
Mechagnome for 10 consistent primary stat bonus
Nightborne for mail
Goblin for bank.
Recommended classes
S tier:
Marksmanship Hunter
/w Barrage Talent, Max mastery and spin with Barrage.
Arcane Mage Arcane Explosion.
Fury Warrior Whirlwind to win, possibly more damage than mage, great for solo.
A tier:
Brewmaster LvL 50+ monk
/w Black Ox Statue, good choice if damage isn't there but you'll have to give up some of the greens that drop.
Guardian Druid Decent for solo and pull.
B tier:
Any class that can do AoE damage or pull mobs fast with 40yard range abilities that apply DoT
Character preparation
Make a guild and use your guild bank for item storage.
Get 30+ inventory bags.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=156833/katys-stampwhistle Nice to have as well.
Is the farming spot occupied ?
Does not matter, there's 3 other possible ways to phase to a different layering.
Present Timeline - WM Off,
Present Timeline - WM On,
Timeline - WM Off,
Timeline - WM On

Does not matter which past timelines you choose, for example, if you choose Mists of Pandaria timeline, you will still see players from Legion timeline.
Try not to force yourself into others farms, unless they suck at farming or they're multiboxing, then they deserve it:PepeLaughW:
How many players can farm together ?
Party of 2 in 4 of each
If you tag a mob while you are in a party of 5, you gray the mob out for other players.
However, I suspect that the total amount of greens that can drop to the squad doesn't increase at 5 players or more. Definitely needs more testing.
What's hyperspawn ?
A solution blizzard implemented to not have players who quest in a busy area wait for mobs to respawn.
Only a small handful of mobs are cabable of hyperspawn, usually mobs that are a part of a quest or a world quest.
The more mobs in a hyperspawn area you kill the more effective the hyperspawn is, so try to pull as many mobs as possible.
A myth I hear is that a lot of players are needed to be in the area to trigger hyperspawn. That's false, All/most of the mobs in the area just has to die.
Should you farm with multiple accounts ?
No.
Or well... Depends on how you go about it.
Are you going to farm enough to recover the gold spent on WoW tokens ?
Don't try to automatize, multibox or macro anything, Don't be stupid.
You might get reported by players walking by even if you don't do anything illegal.
You can put your WoW clients in windowed display mode and change to a small window size, and then put the WoW client windows besides each other, and then simply move the mouse and click between the WoW clients to change window focus, That is way more efficient than alt-tabbing.
However even this might make Blizzard's anticheat trigger a false-positive if you do it too fast.
To conclude. It's better if you just get a ton of friends and farm together, it's more fun too.
Legion Armor Farms:
Level 24-25
Level 20 for Epics only

Saltsea Droplets, Eye of Azhara(NOT DUNGEON)
inxnnFW.jpg

Not a standstill farm, Best solo farm for tanks, fury warrior or a well geared mage. No hyperspawn, but there's so many packs of them so it usually doesn't matter. High gold drops

Pirates, Stormheim
pCmc8XE.jpg

Requires good hunter positioning, a lot of mobs in the area needs to die for the farm to be effective.

Felskorn, Stormheim
sVxhW8l.jpg

The first farm that xpoff knew off, still a decent farm.

Bluewax farm, Highmountain
IGkbRE9.jpg

One of the best legion farms there is. Sometimes the farm can be interrupted by a world quest boss during a legion invasion.

Witch Farm, Azsuna
kv1NoDI.jpg

One of the best legion farms, mobs do more damage but you don't have to clear your inventory for junk as much as Bluewax farm. High gold drops

Legion invasion farm, Val'sharah
76gwXnb.jpg

Requires someone to fly your twinks up on the tower. I always farm here when Legion Invasion is up. Any kind of legion green can drop here, items such as https://www.wowhead.com/item=121247/nightfall-loop?bonus=1787:1808&ilvl=28 and https://www.wowhead.com/item=121137/stormwing-band?bonus=3405:1808&ilvl=28 , High gold drop rate as well.

BFA Weapon Farm:
Level 22-23 for Weapons
Level 24-25 for Armor

I don't recommend using BFA Farms to get armor
Sadly Hunters can't utilize barrage until level 25, so for these farms to be effective, I will recommend you get at least 3+ proactive players who are willing to pull and do damage.
None of the BFA farms drop necks.
When I farmed BFA weps with friends, We gave up on 2 players that could loot the weapons and chose to get LvL 25 hunters just to pull efficiently

Fallhaven pigs, Drustvar
3zPlpeP.jpg

Does not drop cloth or rings compared to the other farms.

Sethrak, Nazmir
xPF8Rky.jpg

A lot of area to cover for farm to be effective, great farm if you have a lot of proactive players with you.

Blood gate, Zuldazar
03DcyVG.jpg

A lot of mobs stay ranged but if you're willing to run in circles it's a great farm

Atal'zul mobs, Zuldazar
35xGrFa.jpg

My goto farm.

All of these farms are viable but it also depends on your party composition, there's a few more farming locations but they're not worth listing. If you know a farming spot that beats any of those I've listed, pls lemme know

GLHF

Last edited:
Blood gate in zuldazar is nice
Ur right I should have listed it.
I didn't like the farm personally because it didnt fit my party composition. Alot of the mobs stay ranged and do high damage, but it's a great farm if you are willing to run around in circles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread