Ulduar Timewalking.

Zergy

Veteran
Each boss gives 250 azerite and 5 Timewalking Badges. Due to the scaling of your character to level 80 stats to meet the raid, haste takes a big hit. However with food buffs / potions / gear with a little more haste then normal. You will top meters with your 110/111/119 Twink. No questions asked. All Legendarys during/after Wrath of the Lich king work and really make your Character OP. Great way to farm your necklaces to level 50!

Thought I share. The gear however is trash with 215 and possibly 225 titanforges. Trinkets might be good?

id probably use socket gear from siege of orgimar

Only if you need mastery as a stat. Going off wowhead data, WotLK timewalking scales down gear to ilvl 92. TBC normal/heroic dungeon gear, SWP gear, and maybe some regular Ulduar pieces are better itemised than SoO gear at those ilvls, and I believe tend to have more sockets in some gear slots (one exception is the 2-socket neck from Lei Shen iirc).

You can also use the TBC dungeon sets if that's your jam (hint: it's impossible to beat the mail set in both raw stats and proc for enh shaman and hunters).

Also, you get azerite power from Timewalking even after you have transferred to a Legion account, making it the only other way than bfa missions accessed through the mobile app to gain azerite power since you cannot access island expeditions.

Also, you get azerite power from Timewalking even after you have transferred to a Legion account, making it the only other way than bfa missions accessed through the mobile app to gain azerite power since you cannot access island expeditions.
mobil app az what the fuk!? ‘splain to me please

While you cannot manually access the bfa missions since the tables location resides in Boralus, you can download the WoW app on your phone and access the missions that way, both starting and receiving the rewards through it, if its azerite its automatically applied to your Heart. You login through the app, and you must have the correct amount of war resources to start the mission. If you run out of resources, I believe Cache of War Resources can be used to replenish your supply, but I am not sure as I have not tested this.

While you cannot manually access the bfa missions since the tables location resides in Boralus, you can download the WoW app on your phone and access the missions that way, both starting and receiving the rewards through it, if its azerite its automatically applied to your Heart. You login through the app, and you must have the correct amount of war resources to start the mission. If you run out of resources, I believe Cache of War Resources can be used to replenish your supply, but I am not sure as I have not tested this.
thats fricken awesome! i dont think many legion transfers know about this. you’re todays MVP

Users who are viewing this thread