Uh is trump gonna deport me

I have nothing against trump
I put myself in the position of very patriotic Americans and realize were they are coming from
I'm not a total liberal and do believe trump could lead to good outcomes
But I would have preferred Hillary over trump; not in a drastic measure though

I just have one legitimate concern: Could I get deported?
I meet other hispanics and they express anger and calling him racist and what not, I personally don't see that. It also frustrates me that most of these hispanics that say these things are citizens and have nothing to worry about, and they are just expressing their liberal views

My situation being, I have a work permit granted by the DACA program
Heres some info on it
https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca#scams
I do fear that trump terminate this program and I won't be able to renew my permit
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...-trump-force-them-back-into-shadows/93570552/

I'm currently in senior year of high school and work part time at McDonalds
I don't know what I want to major in yet, but I realize now that probably shouldnt be my main concern now

Any "politicians" on xpoff that can weigh in on this topic.
why am i asking xpoff? idk im just bored

No, you wouldn't be deported under Trump's or any Republican's plans.

In fact, it is very likely that no one will be deported. The actual costs of deportation on that large of a scale are infeasible.

No, you wouldn't be deported under Trump's or any Republican's plans.

In fact, it is very likely that no one will be deported. The actual costs of deportation on that large of a scale are infeasible.
Thank you bop for easing me.
Hearing this out of anyone on xpoff I'm so glad it was you.
I do not know much about politics and the costs and regulations of these things but I will never doubt you

You'll prob be fine. I don't see him tackling deportation any time soon. I do see him possibly trying to cut financial aid/food stamps for those who are illegal and/or making it stricter.

I put myself in the position of very patriotic Americans and realize were they are coming from

I meet other hispanics and they express anger and calling him racist and what not, I personally don't see that. It also frustrates me that most of these hispanics that say these things are citizens and have nothing to worry about, and they are just expressing their liberal views

Heres some info on it
https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca#scams
I do fear that trump terminate this program and I won't be able to renew my permit
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...-trump-force-them-back-into-shadows/93570552/

I don't know what I want to major in yet, but I realize now that probably shouldnt be my main concern now

lol im black and puerto rican. Latinas fall in my lap. white women are a different story for me but eh whose complaining? Blacks & Latinas = Everything I need. Mix that jungle voodoo with that senorita santeria and you get that aye papi ghetto mami tequila. "I'm not always thirsty, but when I am, I make sure to have those numbers on speed dial" lmao

i'm not a lawyer, but maybe you can get a student visa when you graduate?

plus, i wonder if trump is really going to have much power to get things done. he's not really much of a republican, and being a washington outsider, he doesn't have the support of many people in congress. he might turn out to be a pretty weak president, for all his bluster. you need friends to get things done in government, and he has almost no one in his corner (rudy giuliani and chris christie aren't in congress).

so when he shoots his mouth off about doing this or that, remember that to become law, congress has to want to make it happen. just because he ran as a republican doesn't make him an real republican. trump burned a lot of bridges on his way up, and if he continues his pattern of pissing off important people in his party, he's going to go nowhere fast.

Last edited:
Nobody is going to be deported, he's not as retarded as his campaign makes him out to be. He has to be pretend to be retarded to get the majority retard vote.

HI FRIEND. FARNKSUGGESTIONS IS FOR FARNKFRIEND LIGHT THAT FARNKFRIENDLIGHT BECOMES BABYDADDY TO USA#1 CITIZEN AND THEN USA#1FUEHRER CANNOT DEPORTED FARNKFRIEND LIGHT.

IT OKAY. FARNK SUPPORT YOU AND RESTING EASILY KNOWN THAT IT YOU ARE FARNKFRIEND.

FARNKFRIENDS PROTECTED FROM USA#1FUEHRER TRUMP.

FARNK WILL FIGHTING FOR YOU.

o7

You never know the house and the Senate is republican. everybody in congress come inauguration day will be republican. he either will be the worst president the world has known, or he will be the best president to ever go down in paper

i'd be real happy if the whole loud idiot thing was just an act. if it was, he's an evil genius. and evil geniuses are some of the most effective politicians. it's hard to get a read though, since i don't watch reality tv.

when i think about what i saw of him growing up. i just remember him being an ass, but he didn't seem dumb. i half expected him to get up there on stage and concede to hillary, explaining that the whole campaign was just a long troll on the american people (being that he was an east-cost liberal most of his life).

Last edited:
Nobody knows what the future holds, but as others have said, the chance of you being deported is prohibitively low.

I couple things.
1) What exactly has Donald Trump stated that is "racist". Deporting illegals is not being racist.

2) Why have you not worked on becoming a legal citizen? You might already be a naturalized citizen and not even know it.

The U.S. is a land of immigrants, of LEGAL immigrants. There are numerous paths to citizenship.
Being a land of immigrants is what makes us special. It is our strength. It allows us to be the most heterogeneous society on the planet.
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free. The wretched refuse or your teeming shore..."
Nevertheless we are still a land of laws.

No one is certain of the future, but I suggest you head to npr.org.

They have a link to his first 100-day action plan that builds further upon some of his plans.

The information you're looking for is in there, his intention is to deport criminal illegals and tighten up immigration laws. It's a little ambitious to think he'll be able to deport 2million criminal illegals.

Long story short, as long as you aren't a criminal, you'll be fine.

Here you go, found it.
http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/50145...paign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=202709

Just think of the millions of illegal immigrants that could get deported before you, that are in a worse situation or dont even have permits to work there, like you do. If Trump did decide to start deporting people, you would have to be pretty unlucky to be, specifically you, the one being deported haha.
Also, that costs a lot of money, if he were to deport people, he would probably start with the ones that are in a worse position than you. So... worry not and start working on becoming a legal citizen, you still got time. :D

Heres some info on it

- don't get arrested, it's on the books, you can get deported for shoplifting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_Immigration_Reform_and_Immigrant_Responsibility_Act_of_1996
- live in a state that is anti-deportation (stay the fuck away from Arizona)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

2) Why have you not worked on becoming a legal citizen? You might already be a naturalized citizen and not even know it.

worry not and start working on becoming a legal citizen, you still got time. :D

How does one "start working to become a citizen"?
I'd love to become a citizen but there is simply no way that I know of.
I'd like to "start working" to become a citizen but what exactly is this "work" I have to do.
Most of the paths to citizenship require you to be a permanent resident, of which I am not.
So I look to ways of becoming a permanent resident and really the only loop hole I see is to marry an american.
I really wanted to do some military service but it seems you have to also be a resident or citizen to join any military lol

or maybe I did my research wrong, if there is a way to become one and I neglect it, please do tell me

First of all, as many have already said it's not likely that you will be deported.

While Trump's talk about deportation and immigration sounds really scary. It's really not. He basically wants to protect America and make sure everyone here is paying and doing their part. Granted our immigration process is rather harsh at times but it is what it is :s

Now, you are fairly young, do you have family that can help you? Do you have family that are American citizens? My understanding is this can really help.

You are working and going to school, so you have a visa? What you'll need is to marry, have family, or get a green card. Then work your way up to becoming an American citizen. At least this is my understanding of the process.

Here are the basic things:
Be at least 18 years old at the time you file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

Be a permanent resident (have a “Green Card”) for at least 5 years.

Demonstrate continuous residence in the United States for at least 5 years immediately before the date you file Form N-400.

Show that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately before the date you file Form N-400.

Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you apply. Students may apply for naturalization either where they go to school or where their family lives (if they are still financially dependent on their parents).

Be a person of good moral character.

Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution.

Be able to read, write, and speak basic English.

Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).

Take an oath of allegiance to the United States.

It is a lengthy process and will require a lot of work :O

But you know what they say, anything worth doing something something something.

As for the program being shutdown, I don't see why it would be. If I understand it correctly, it is a program meant to bring in young people and give them the opportunity to work or study here while also possibly becoming a permanent citizen.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy which allows certain undocumented immigrants who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation.
It says you're exempt from deportation. If they did shutdown the program, I imagine you would be like grandfathered in or something.

Reactions: Fry
First of all, as many have already said it's not likely that you will be deported.

While Trump's talk about deportation and immigration sounds really scary. It's really not. He basically wants to protect America and make sure everyone here is paying and doing their part. Granted our immigration process is rather harsh at times but it is what it is :s

Now, you are fairly young, do you have family that can help you? Do you have family that are American citizens? My understanding is this can really help.

You are working and going to school, so you have a visa? What you'll need is to marry, have family, or get a green card. Then work your way up to becoming an American citizen. At least this is my understanding of the process.

Here are the basic things:

It is a lengthy process and will require a lot of work :O

But you know what they say, anything worth doing something something something.

As for the program being shutdown, I don't see why it would be. If I understand it correctly, it is a program meant to bring in young people and give them the opportunity to work or study here while also possibly becoming a permanent citizen.

It says you're exempt from deportation. If they did shutdown the program, I imagine you would be like grandfathered in or something.

Like I said, the only way I see for me is to marry an american
To even begin the lengthy process you referenced above, you first have to
marry, have family, or get a green card
because I don't have an american family/relatives and or a green card (AKA permanent resident)
while I have been with some white girls, I don't really see any of them marrying me, especially at this age lol
I will probably have to pay (what seems to me) a lot of money to an american to go through the process with me tbh

Users who are viewing this thread