Typical ally druid swines.

Nodoka

Contributor
9Djfw6d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ofc I am.. 8 druids on ally thats almost as worse as that thread about 9 druids.

It's really not that hard to win, like ffs are ppl so retarded? The majority of players in this bracket are dogshit, druid or not, they are still dogshit. You won the bg right? Was it hard?

It's really not that hard to win, like ffs are ppl so retarded? The majority of players in this bracket are dogshit, druid or not, they are still dogshit. You won the bg right? Was it hard?

No it wasnt. But its the fact that ally only que druid / rogues 24-7 and then come and qq about horde gy farming them.

No it wasnt. But its the fact that ally only que druid / rogues 24-7 and then come and qq about horde gy farming them.

Like, I have no idea how many times i've said this in different threads but i'll say it again. There's cancer on both sides. Have a look at your team in the screenshot. If I played a mage on ally and I faced teams like that when i just want to pwn pwn, what class will i reroll? A druid.

Like, I have no idea how many times i've said this in different threads but i'll say it again. There's cancer on both sides. Have a look at your team in the screenshot. If I played a mage on ally and I faced teams like that when i just want to pwn pwn, what class will i reroll? A druid.

Good job being part of the cancer ally druid squad : )

Users who are viewing this thread