EU Two toxic players on horde and how to get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuro

Somalian Pirate Crew
Nasuada-Stormscale and Zackeisha-Stormscale both are ruining battlegrounds, they are not healing, not going for objectives ever and they spam constantly. Im sick of these leeches/saboteurs. Blizzard terms of service state that people who spam, grief battlegrounds by not playing or win-trading (which they effectively do when not moving and staying away from any pvp) is not allowed. So they can be reported for these things
Spamming
Win-trading
Griefing in battlegrounds

Please report them when you see them if you want less cancerous people in this bracket.
You can select report player for cheating and then type the reasons.

Killing Nasuada is way easier, one stun and a kick and he leaves the bg. No idea who the other guy is...

Two toxic players? Majority of twinks are toxic lol. Think they're better than everybody.
And yeah Nasueda is afk in 90% of games

Nasauda flips her coin to this. :) I think you lost to a premade Zuro and get angry. Get some fresh spring air and calm down.
First of all, you need to learn English.
Second, I play on horde and it is rather annoying to play 13v15 or 8v10, alliance seems to do a shit job of killing them as well.
If you can't see how these players are worse than anybody else you're a true idiot. I simply want to purify horde from these tumours and carry on.

I remember way back in the olden days, when dinosaurs roamed the earth...we used to actually be able to right-click and ignore a player.

Of course we weren't so over-pussified back then...

First of all, i learn what i need, you're not the one tell me what should i learn. And you're playing in the most cancer bracket what do you expect? Nasauda and her kind are not something surprise. It's random games. R A N D O M... (EDIT: They're random games. Are you happy now? hahahaah)
purify horde
All hail Messiah Zuro! he'll save us from Devil

just get some fresh air. really...

I remember way back in the olden days, when dinosaurs roamed the earth...we used to actually be able to right-click and ignore a player.

Of course we weren't so over-pussified back then...
You obviously don't get the point either, sad.
[doublepost=1521671491,1521671282][/doublepost]
First of all, i learn what i need, you're not the one tell me what should i learn. And you're playing in the most cancer bracket what do you expect? Nasauda and her kind are not something surprise. It's random games. R A N D O M... (EDIT: They're random games. Are you happy now? hahahaah)

All hail Messiah Zuro! he'll save us from Devil

just get some fresh air. really...
You bring down the average IQ on xpoff.com and that takes talent. You have no point, everyone knows bgs are with random players, from this it is obvious you don't know which behaviour I am talking about so shut up you worthless racoon. You can not even understand what I am saying yet you feel the need to reply, that is why I either want you to learn English or don't be a blaring idiot.

You have nothing to say. Just calling me idiot, telling me shut up and racoon. I'll report this to moderators. No more answer to you.
Duck off...

You have nothing to say. Just calling me idiot, telling me shut up and racoon. I'll report this to moderators. No more answer to you.
Duck off...
Nothing to say? Oh please, I have a lot to say, you simply don't listen. Just leave my thread I'm trying to accomplish something good here, and all you're doing is pretending I'm just some salty guy who lost a bg can't take 20-29. You came to my thread being a condescending ass and now you're going to report me to the xpoff nazi's for biting back? You have only one ball and no brain.

Please remain focused on the main topic of this thread.

Others insults / trolls / taunts will lead to a lock.

So are they alliance mains who go horde to throw games or they just horde mains who throw games?

Lol you just come off ignorant now and clearly you don't like those 2 players and that's why you created this thread
Horde wins most games in this bracket so why are you complaining. Go open your window and get some fresh air

Lol you just come off ignorant now and clearly you don't like those 2 players and that's why you created this thread
Horde wins most games in this bracket so why are you complaining. Go open your window and get some fresh air
You are the one that's ignorant, not me. wether I like these players is besides the point, they violate blizzard tos and they should be reported for it. Apparently no one on xpoff can read, you must all be french.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread