EU+US Two questions about today’s patch...

Lebowski

Legend
1) Do you think changes brought by patch 8.1.5 will switch anything up in the current hierarchy of specs in the 29 bracket, or will Balance, Arcane, Marks, and Fury still be packin’ people’s doodoo in for the foreseeable future? I don’t know that I read a single change to an ability that would change things in this bracket.

2) I wasn’t able to find any mention of changes (nerfs) to certain enchants like Elemental Force, Mark of the Hidden Satyr, etc., that a lot of people had been chatting about... what am I missing? I went through the full patch notes on the site.

1) Do you think changes brought by patch 8.1.5 will switch anything up in the current hierarchy of specs in the 29 bracket, or will Balance, Arcane, Marks, and Fury still be packin’ people’s doodoo in for the foreseeable future?
Nope. epic gear exists for every spec. You might see warrior/ret get more popular as elemental force nerfs in effect nerf all other melee but lolcrusader still procs 100str.

2) I wasn’t able to find any mention of changes (nerfs) to certain enchants like Elemental Force, Mark of the Hidden Satyr, etc., that a lot of people had been chatting about... what am I missing? I went through the full patch notes on the site.
They were in the notes, rather seen in testing on the PTR

Qs are separate.
Complain on the wow forums...
That's the only chance we have of getting this changed back.

Users who are viewing this thread