Twinky Kids is also now recruiting for 19s (H) (TN)

Cyrex

Grandfathered
Twinky Kids
<Twinky Kids > on Twisting Nether Horde are recruting exceptional players to fill out our roster. We're looking to become one of the top notch, easy recognizable guilds in the 20 - 29 bracket. We're a very active guild, and we're always willing to help out our fellow guildies with whatever they need.

On a daily basis we queue for battlegrounds and what not; Simply because one of our goals is to be active and always developing, expanding and what not. We're looking to expand our roster, because we're about to play competitive premades against other guilds that is up for a solid challenge.

We're a core group of solid players, with some experience, which somehow proves that quality premades will be played, and you will see flawless playstyles from your new guild mates. We strive to make the bracket way more competitive than it already is (No hate on you F2Ps! You keep the bracket alive, muchos love <3) We are always using voice communication whenever we're doing battlegrounds, premades and arenas - And we're all very vocal, which we obviously expect you to be aswell!

If we break it all up, what do we have to offer?

Benefits of joining Twinky Kids

- We will win most of our casual battlegrounds
- Solid core group of quality players
- Premades
- Wargames, quality team against quality team
- Possible funding for your twink enchants ( Mabye )

What do we require from you?

- Teamspeak installed and skype
- Always play focused on the objective
- Mature behavior
- Be able to react to constructive criticism

Guild rules - Must be followed
- Respect other guild members.
- No Flaming/Badmouthing in battlegrounds.
- No Graveyard farming. You may contain* if you are playing for objective
- Play to your fullest in battlegrounds and play for objective, not the honorable kills
- Have fun! winky winky

*Containing means that you are not allowed to farm the graveyard of the opponents, but you are allowed to watch them from a distance, and kiill them if they near you. Do not pass the lamp post at the Alliance graveyard in Warsong Gulch

I want to join Twinky kids, what do I do!?

We would also love to hear about your previous twinking experiences, and what you have to offer! If you of course, choose to level a new account we require to see your current armory of your main twink, so we can get a feeling on how you gear and how serious you are.

Please keep in mind, that we will probably accepting all because we are a new guild

You will be able to catch us on Twisting Nether.
If no founder is online, simply wait till you hear from us or you try to poke us again. Another good way to get in touch, is to add me.

Draziz#2968

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck ^^

This is a fake post he uses my Btag and i dont know this guy. he is trolling and i dont know why..... Please delete the post

Users who are viewing this thread