Twinkunivers.com is recruiting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htag

Twinkunivers.com
Hi guys! It has been 3 weeks now since the Launch of our Website. We are very happy to present you our guides and tips for twinking in Retail WoW.
But for now, we are recruiting people who want to join the staff, in order to push content in the differents part of World of Warcraft

We have to inform you that we are only recruiting PASSIONATE players, who are willing to share their experience with other players At the moment, we are recruiting:

Second Web developper
Veteran informers, guides writer
Classic (19/29/39) informers, guides writer
F2P informers, guides writer
Logo Designer

We have contacted a few people for the moment and we have lots of guides ready to be posted concerning multiple twinking brackets in retail WoW, as well as Classic.

Saying that though, we do need a handful of players who are invested in the game and are willing to work for the website in the long run.

If you would like to be a part of it, just pm me to let me know if u are interested and we will see what we can do together.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I know it's not perfectly analogous but this feels sort of like someone recruiting for their guild in someone else's guild recruitment thread lol

Out of curiosity (not implying you should do this) why don't you write your guides here on xpoff instead of an entirely different website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread