<Twinks United> Recruiting 85 twinks!

Bradrelia

Legend
CURRENTLY IN HIGH NEEDS OF HEALERS

Current Progression:

Dragon Soul 8/8 Heroic

Are you tired of twinks with foul attitudes? Looking for a hardcore twink guild? then <Twinks United> is the guild for you, We are a alliance guild on shandris created for the purpose to provide challenging and fun content for our guild members. As 85 twinking is different from most brackets in terms of how raid difficulties are and 10 & 25 man difference this bracket of twinking is one of the best that you can be apart of as its more challenging & balanced

So why should i join <Twinks United>?

Well.. we are different from most twinking guilds in terms of how things are run. For starters we don't recruit twinks that think they are #1 and have a foul attitude towards everything we are looking for players who have a passion for twinking and does not show off like a jerk,

What does <Twinks United> offer me?

Well Upon you choosing to join <Twinks United> you will be looking to be participating (based on personal choice) the following:

-Premade Bgs (Very Active in guild)
-Rbgs (Waiting for the PvP gear issue to be sorted (5.2) )
-Arena (very active)
-T11,T12,T13 Raiding (Currently doing 10 man H ongoing 25 man H)
-Tutorials on how to start up a twink
-Premade LFR's to guide players who never saw content before actually hitting it
-85 twinking world pvp (Already in progress and is extremely fun)
-Wargames (Very fun and provides ways to practice)
-Non stop heroic grindings (very active)
and much much more!

We are looking to have all classes to join us! you can choose to server-transfer to us or create a new toon and get some help to level up to 85

Tell me some more about shandris i know nothing about it

Well Shandris is a pretty nice realm its medium populated not to small not to overcrowded also we do not have alot of drama etc in trade chat and such but mainly alot of friendly players as well as a big and stable economy.

I want to know more about the Guild Master!

-I've been playing WoW since Mid BC
-Im a friendly player (unless you get on the wrong side of me)
-I have a passion for twinking and raiding as well as PvP
-In raiding environments i tend to act strict to ensure raiders are not sitting doing nothing and know i take things seriously and get stuff done
-I live in the Uk (england)

Raid Rules/Loot Rules

-When our players are ready we will only be using items that were usable in cataclysm (ilvl 416 or lower)

-Must switch a talent/glyph around to make the fight easiar, If asked by the raid leader

-Must come to raids on time with flasks, Pre-pots, Buff foods

-Our loot System is LOOT COUNCIL, What is loot council? it's when a item drops and players want it, they are required to first link their current equipped pieces, and loot council will see who will need this item the most as an upgrade (this method helps gear all raiders up together)

-New players Wont be eligible for Loot until they have completed ( 1 RAID ) with us (you are of course are allowed to roll if nobody needs it)

Whats the age group of <Twinks United>?

The Average age group of our guild is 19-28 with a couple 16,17 year olds but mostly 20+ so you wont find a maturity issue here,

I want to find out some more information about this guild

Well if you feel that i didn't provide any information you needed to know you can always contact me ingame or real ID

Head down to shandris and /who our guild and you can find my name there
OR add "bradrelia#1494" which is my battletag or speak to one of the officers if any more questions (applications will not be done over real ID)

How do i apply to this guild?

All applications will be handled over email Copy and paste the application template (below) into an email, and send it to our guild recruitment e-mail address. "bradrelia@hotmail.co.uk"

Tell us about yourself, what are your other activities/hobbies outside of WoW?:

What is your experience in World of Warcraft; how long have you been playing? What raiding/pvp experience do you have, (please include notable achievements):

Would you describe yourself as being a mature, respectable person? How old are you?:

What do you expect to get out of <Twinks United>?:

What is your availability, what days and times do you play WoW, and on what toons (Main, Alt, Twink)?:

As a member, what do you have that you can bring to our guild?:

If there is any problems with anything i've written feel free to write in the comments or add me on real ID for any further questions!ts or add me on real ID for any further questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

we do T11-T12-T13 heroic weekly, to give some guildies some stuff to do while we reform our raid team

Bump completed 7 Heroic DS'S this week on all 85s if you would like to come to 1 of them before applying to the guild add me and speak to me

Users who are viewing this thread