Twinks! addon nearing completion - Open Beta soon!

Aside the fact you're not suppose to PAY for an addon, same goes with private realms but we do it anyways right? Right. Okay now i can understand paying for it, cuz it's just like those leveling guide/addons you see all the time (DugiWoWguides etc.). But a subscription for an addon? That's a BIG no-go.

No. No. No. Players don't do that everyday. The reason you are saying that is to draw some sort of sympathy for why you do it and why it would be ok. Some Twinks do that everyday. Cheaters do that everyday. Normal players have a little bit of pride, love for the game and simply comon sense left...
(I'm being generous with some. Since twinkinfo claim the definition of Twink, well let's say a Twink is not a good thing to be anymore. I ceased to claim that name a long time ago. I do not have any twinks. You said it yourself so brilliantly players do that everyday, you forgot to mention players around here...)

Just because you can code something into an addon, or do something in WoW, or because daddy Shane says it's ok, do not mean it's part of WoW. This has been said time and time again.

First of all I was joking with the DoS obviously... No need to call the FBI. He is making this addon, not me. And oh, I'm not american.
Secondly,generating a disconnect is not legal within the ToS, do you even hear your sad face speaking ? Have you even read it ? Even if its codable, anything that you do that is shady is against the ToS, The whole point of a disconnect is that it's something the server can't even process. Especially if you do it repeatidly, knowingly. Does it circumvent the 20to60sec time when your character is supposed to stay in the world? if it did that would be even worse. Don't answer that, I don't need to know. Anyway there is these 2 other parts that are worse, nothing to say about that ? You guys so caught up with cheating everyday that you have completly lost track of what is ok and what's not. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time speaking with you, this is ridiculous. It's like trying to explain a kid why they shouldn't wet their beds...

All I can do at this point is drink my coffee and laugh at how silly you are.

Dear nerds raging about this,

WoW is a game. It's for fun. You are supposed to derive enjoyment from it. If you are not, and things like this addon make you rage, you need to find another hobby.

TLDR: WoW is not life.

Sincerely,

Your benefactor MOJS

All I can do at this point is drink my coffee and laugh at how silly you are.
There is nothing silly about him and his reply. That someone defends the playstyle within the rules should only be cheered at. The sillyness lies within this addon and the special snowflakes who think they are above the rules and defend it like a certain mod because the owner is allready occupied with stuff like this when this addon only brings trouble and you know it. Every abuser will be caught eventually and i hope that it will be sooner than later just like the people who use the buddy addon/scripts who destroy the fun for others or want to benefit over the backs of others to get some cash like the Op. This addon has nothing to do with twinking so it is time to ban such things from TI or just simply change this sites name is what i think about it and i am not the only one but one of the few who actually isnt scared to be open about it and post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why people just can't play the game like its supposed to be played, instead of trying to wiggle their way into the Exp On brackets. I hope people have some common sense and don't pay for this, because it will be extremely wasted money in my opinion. If a certain bracket is dying, go recruit people to fill it back up, and leave the leveling bracket alone. I'm pretty sure Blizz stuffed the twinks into their own brackets for a reason. Make it free, take all the exploits out of it, and it would be an awesome thing, all the other features are great, but its just the thing that forces disconnections, and trying to circumvent the system to get into something that isn't meant to be gotten into that makes the AddOn totally sour.

Users who are viewing this thread